Vent here

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Why do so many funny and interesting women still resort to talking about sex here almost exclusively? There’s nothing wrong with having a healthy sex drive, but please, for the love of god.. don’t start believing that it makes you more interesting.

So be yourself. Make the stupid pun. Dodge that easy sexual reference. Tell on yourself. Tease someone. Talk about your travels.

Your sexuality doesn’t define you. You’re better than that, trust me.

<3<3<3
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Why do so many funny and interesting women still resort to talking about sex here almost exclusively? There’s nothing wrong with having a healthy sex drive, but please, for the love of god.. don’t start believing that it makes you more interesting.

So be yourself. Make the stupid pun. Dodge that easy sexual reference. Tell on yourself. Tease someone. Talk about your travels.

Sex, money and drugs sell.

What do you sell money for?

Probably a little less than asking

The whole thing confuses me. This is why I only deal in doubloons, I can buy all the sex and drugs and bitcoins I want with them.

The bitcoin-doubloon conversion rate just makes me grit my teeth in frustration, so I find I have more satisfying encounters when I use chocolate gold coins.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

The whole thing confuses me. This is why I only deal in doubloons, I can buy all the sex and drugs and bitcoins I want with them.

How many doubloons do you have

About tree-fiddy of them.

$3.50 worth or 350 coins?

This is very important.

350 of course. The dollar to doubloon conversion rate is way higher than $3.50.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Okay I sense where you’re going. Obviously it’s a stupid saying. To be honest I don’t even know if it’s a legit saying. Growing up my friends would constantly tease me for my stupid puns because meaning obviously get’s lost in translation.

Anyways, we all use money to obtain things.Think about it, relationships regardless of its nature are in essence purchased in a daily basis. I know people that will spend large sums of money to forge friendships and bond with a certain crowd. All for the sake of image and or power.

As for me I would rather profit then sell my money anyways. Hence, I’ve been considering taking advice from a friend of mine and removing my uterus. I read you can average $25,000 to $55,000 American dollars for a healthy womb.

I really could’ve used this info a month ago :expressionless:
  • starfighter65
    starfighter65 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Damn it ! I just spilled food on my new shirt !
  • Caporegiem
    Options

As for me I would rather profit then sell my money anyways. Hence, I’ve been considering taking advice from a friend of mine and removing my uterus. I read you can average $25,000 to $55,000 American dollars for a healthy womb.

That Uterus Appraiser job listing I saw on Indeed the other day makes a lot more sense now.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

This is very important.

Are you accepting sugar baby applications?

Yes but sugar babies only get paid in schmeckles.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Lazy moronic complainers. Just shut up and do your job.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

how come I get "boo"ed when I say stuff like this?
  • Caporegiem
    Options

This is very important.

I need to vent about this because that is *kitten*

Nobody use @Caporegiem as your sugar daddy, he doesn't pay well.

People that actually know the schmeckle to doubloon to dollar conversion rate will know you're wrong.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

how come I get "boo"ed when I say stuff like this?

You don’t pay people in chocolate coins.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

This is very important.

My application is in the mail
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

This is very important.

People that actually know the schmeckle to doubloon to dollar conversion rate will know you're wrong.

Well I'm not @MeeseeksAndDestroy I'M SORRY I CANT BE HER

I miss her scientific wit
  • Caporegiem
    Options

This is very important.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles see he gets it!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I can’t say. Too “political,” but I am enraged, horrified, ashamed, screaming internally, freaking out, terrified, anguished.

So much this.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

This is very important.

I miss her so much! Everything she said made me laugh so much. If anyone deserves ban forgiveness, it’s her.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

This is sexy

I was strutting as I wrote it
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

This is very important.

What do YOU know anyways, you drive a windowless weiner van

Stop I already said I am interested you don’t have to keep talking him up
  • Caporegiem
    Options

This is very important.

What do YOU know anyways, you drive a windowless weiner van

A lot, that's why I drive a windowless weiner van with a couch in it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

This is very important.

I miss her so much! Everything she said made me laugh so much. If anyone deserves ban forgiveness, it’s her.

m0zn76haaw1s.png