How do I get a women to find me attractive

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Be a douche. Chicks love douches.

Absolutely not. Biggest lie men tell themselves.

I don't know. I wish I could agree. I'm sure everyone has different experience with this, but I've noticed that girls seem to really like to date douches. They don't often marry them, but it appears D-bags get the fun and wild years until a gal is ready to settle down.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I don't know. I wish I could agree. I'm sure everyone has different experience with this, but I've noticed that girls seem to really like to date douches. They don't often marry them, but it appears D-bags get the fun and wild years until a gal is ready to settle down.

Personally, I don't love them but I do love a guy who playfully teases and I am fairly certain that if someone only heard part of our interaction they would think that he was being mean to me when in fact, he is not. So sometimes I wonder if this is what people see and they mistake it for mean behaviour.

Although some people are actually just terrible. But sometimes you wanna see the good in someone despite all of the bad. But that's definitely another thread topic.

Guys usually see what guys are like when women aren't around. We know jerks when we see them.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Personally, I don't love them but I do love a guy who playfully teases and I am fairly certain that if someone only heard part of our interaction they would think that he was being mean to me when in fact, he is not. So sometimes I wonder if this is what people see and they mistake it for mean behaviour.

Although some people are actually just terrible. But sometimes you wanna see the good in someone despite all of the bad. But that's definitely another thread topic.

Guys usually see what guys are like when women aren't around. We know jerks when we see them.

Are you talking about "nice guys" ? :p

No I'm talking about the kind of people that text someone late at night and don't send any puppy or kitty pics. You know, those kind of jerks.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    D-bags like to go out with all kinds of women at the same time, pulling the puppet strings. They can because they've got a good job, money, looks, connections. D-bags run their lives like they're running for office. You slap my back and I'll slap yours. Diplomatic but wishy-washy, never committing to anyone or anything.

Even D-bags settle down. It doesn't matter whom they actually pick in the end. It's all time and chance. She just happened to be there when the other shoe dropped. The D-bag's time is up. He's going bald or his looks are starting to wane, the options are running out. He gets married and settles down, too. But the D-bag is always thinking about the one that got away. The one he chased but she didn't give him the time of day. It's always running in the background just like dieting and food and eating all back, the things we fight against here.

Yes, every D-bag has their day.

So don't concern yourself with the D-bags. UP your game. Be sweet and considerate. It will pay off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRrfrYSN8tU[/url]
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    D-bags like to go out with all kinds of women at the same time, pulling the puppet strings. They can because they've got a good job, money, looks, connections. D-bags run their lives like they're running for office. You slap my back and I'll slap yours. Diplomatic but wishy-washy, never committing to anyone or anything.

Even D-bags settle down. It doesn't matter whom they actually pick in the end. It's all time and chance. She just happened to be there when the other shoe dropped. The D-bag's time is up. He's going bald or his looks are starting to wane, the options are running out. He gets married and settles down, too. But the D-bag is always thinking about the one that got away. The one he chased but she didn't give him the time of day. It's always running in the background just like dieting and food and eating all back, the things we fight against here.

Yes, every D-bag has their day.

So don't concern yourself with the D-bags. UP your game. Be sweet and considerate. It will pay off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRrfrYSN8tU[/url]

says the woman that knows a lot about D-bags. So obviously a plenty of D-Bags got her attention in the day. So the D-bag route works if you so desire OP.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @LiftingRiot You've already changed my mind and I said you can be my personal trainer now. You're right, I've went out with a few D-bags. They were my best teachers. I'm grateful for every low blow, lowdown steamroller demolition derby move they've used. I can spot them now from a million miles away. I've eaten my share of dirt sandwiches, yes, sireee.
  • tomorrowperfume
    tomorrowperfume Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard that when an insect dies, it releases pheromones with its death warning other insects to stay away?

There is a similar phenomena with humans and desperation. We can smell it from a mile away and avoid it like the plague.

Or maybe it makes us pile into a thread about how to get women to find a random dude attractive. One of those two.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    @LiftingRiot You've already changed my mind and I said you can be my personal trainer now. You're right, I've went out with a few D-bags. They were my best teachers. I'm grateful for every low blow, lowdown steamroller demolition derby move they've used. I can spot them now from a million miles away. I've eaten my share of dirt sandwiches, yes, sireee.

I respect your honesty. I will train you. You will be one of the greats.
  • amjohnsto1204
    amjohnsto1204 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't be pushy with people you're into! For example, nothing is more annoying than getting more than 2 texts in a row, especially with "hi", "what're you doing", "why are you ignoring me?', *kitten* like that
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard that when an insect dies, it releases pheromones with its death warning other insects to stay away?

There is a similar phenomena with humans and desperation. We can smell it from a mile away and avoid it like the plague.

Or maybe it makes us pile into a thread about how to get women to find a random dude attractive. One of those two.

This is deep
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My hubby didn't have to be a D-bag to get me. I may be a transvestite man with pig tails, but I'm still a prize.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Be yourself

worst advice ever.

B)

While it doesn't guarantee he will attract any woman, it does guarantee he will attract the right one.

As for you @Motorsheen ... you had me at hello ;)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Get 2 pennies and rub them together.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    .. but I only have one penne , do I really need another?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options

YES! You need at least TWO pennes!
    1200px-Pennelisce_closeup.png
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

YES! You need at least TWO pennes!
    1200px-Pennelisce_closeup.png

:D:D
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    By joining @LifttingRiot and MustacheU2lift %