Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Butt stuff

Sooo....pegging?
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    1st and foremost, you have to be attractive. good looks. first thing everyone notices about you. If you don't have that, get money. Youll see a lot of women on here say no no no but truth is, you see a lot of ugly old dudes with money have women. If you dont have natural good looks and have money, Work out and be a douche. Women are instinctly attracted to *kitten*. If you dont want to be an *kitten*, be funny. Everyone likes to laugh. If your not funny, get em drunk. Beer has been getting people laid since...forever...its a long time. If you cant drink, become a drug dealer. Crackheads will do anything for a fix. If none of those are your style and you need something else, last and least is the Nice guy. Nice guys finish last.

Sage.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that the question first indicates "a" as singular but "women" as plural....so do you want 1 woman with multiple personalities, all women, or a single woman with particular tastes?

pQ73W4K.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Bling and good walking shoes.

I'm In !

New-2018-men-bling-rivets-flat-casual-shoes-ankle-motorcycle-riding-boots-cool-guys-hip-hop.jpg_640x640.jpg
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Stop trying to get people to fancy you, be yourself and the ones who are attracted to you will be a much better match.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I've never been good at getting someone to find me attractive. Either they do or they don't.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Alrighty then. I like big hamhocky arms. Muscles in the lower arm and the back of neck. I was once driven nuts by the back of a man's neck. It was strong and beautiful. I wanted to reach over and kiss it. That was some powerful cray cray chemistry. An internal combustion engine of twisted steel and everything appeal. I was in love with the back of someone's neck. Had to look at it for weeks during a class. He had that piney woods aroma going on. I would have licked his tires as he drove away in the parking lot.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Grow a beard. Instant panty dropper

VERY true!
    514e2dc654396.jpeg
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    A personality, bank account, no baggage and a car.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Horn rimmed glasses are a no go.

What about BCG's?
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    kbmnurse1 wrote: »
    A personality, bank account, no baggage and a car.

Oh, you ask for WAY TOO much.....LOL!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Seriously, just be a good guy.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Ignore women and they'll perk right up. They'll clamor to crack your code.

No way. If a guy doesn't give me a lot of attention then I won't be interested.