ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Have a nice British accent !!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Ignore women and they'll perk right up. They'll clamor to crack your code.

This could not be more perfectly written :sweat_smile:

He does know exactly what's going on

You’re terrible :lol:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Ignore women and they'll perk right up. They'll clamor to crack your code.

Huh? Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention.

Oh my, I will have to learn to spell his name now!

fans-self-gif-8.gif

I'd get it tattooed on your arm if I were you, you can post it in the ink thread for bonus points!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I see a trend with questions like this. Some guys, if they've been single for a while, tend to see women as a clump; all the same. If he could just find the mysterious formula to get the clump to notice him, all would be copacetic.

Nothing is as off-putting as to be perceived as any old woman. A clump. A mosquito in a swarm. Just one sheep in a fluffy heap.

Just like men, all women are unique with different interests, passions and dreams. I would suggest showing interest in one woman at a time and find out what interests her. If she's not on your wavelength, be a gentleman and move on. Eventually you will find an individual who clicks with you.

Agree with this. The good thing about my two best friends is that we have never liked the same guy (even movie actors). Which means we look for totally different things in guys. But you have to know what kind of girl your going for. All three of us are independent women which means we want a confident and stable man not some weak punk or one with emotional issues (well 2 out of the 3 of us). However, if we want a short fling and one we wont take seriously then yes... sadly to say we go for the bad boys (which won't last long). but again different women want different things and can't be determined as one for all. Which is why guy's say we are complicated ;) .
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    The absolute most sure-fire way to get women to be attractive to you is to KNOW deep in your soul that you are attractive to women..It's like moths to a flame. It can't be faked. It's a type of magic...they can sense when its not for real and if you try to fake it, it has the opposite effect. (So, don't even try)...The vibe reverberates through the dark matter and even works over great distances......but here's the rub..If you have even the tiniest bit of self-doubt . Then it doesnt work..In that case, you have to fall back on other methods...like tattoos and harleys and "conversation"..
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The perfect mix of common sense and brains. The ability to mill around, shoot the breeze and connect with others about something that doesn't have to do with muscles or mass or protein powder. Whatever you do, don't send any potential a belly selfie with only your belly button. There's body chemistry and that's the most powerful thing of all. Perfect your eye contact. Not creepy or staring or intense. There's some on here who have it mastered, I mean if flat out comes out in their small photo. It hits you like a brick right through the screen. They have just got that 'it' factor and you instantly know that they're not going to blather and foam at the mouth about their muscles. Connection is everything.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I see a trend with questions like this. Some guys, if they've been single for a while, tend to see women as a clump; all the same. If he could just find the mysterious formula to get the clump to notice him, all would be copacetic.

Nothing is as off-putting as to be perceived as any old woman. A clump. A mosquito in a swarm. Just one sheep in a fluffy heap.

Just like men, all women are unique with different interests, passions and dreams. I would suggest showing interest in one woman at a time and find out what interests her. If she's not on your wavelength, be a gentleman and move on. Eventually you will find an individual who clicks with you.

This one wins.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Every time I think I might be ready to date again I see something like this,

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    InkgirlKC wrote: »
    Every time I think I might be ready to date again I see something like this,

Yeah, don't do it. Dating is a waste of time.
  • AveriaKyle
    AveriaKyle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Be mysterious and shady af.
    Give mix signals.
    Take ur time to text her back.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I’m nice and athletic and have a good job what else do I need?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228113
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Keep your nose and ear hair trimmed.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    You don't. It just happens.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You have to be hot and cold. Keep them guessing.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

You are so right. You don't have to date and it does just happen. You can walk into a joint and sitting at the conference table is something that blows your bangs back and knocks you off your feet. It's chemical. They actually have all of their clothes on and shoes, too.

209902e555301deeb431e323c559f4b7.jpg. But out of nowhere is the subtle sideward glance and it's off to the races.  First impressions are lasting and they seldom change.gallery_movies_goose_top_gun_1.jpg.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    *shrug

...... just act like a *kitten*; womenz dig *kittens*.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

You are so right. You don't have to date and it does just happen. You can walk into a joint and sitting at the conference table is something that blows your bangs back and knocks you off your feet. It's chemical. They actually have all of their clothes on and shoes, too. But out of nowhere is the subtle sideward glance and it's off to the races. First impressions are lasting and they seldom change.

This is true but I’m chemically drawn to douches.