• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    be exactly what she wants in the moment, every moment

Good luck!

True story
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

giphy.gif

OP Have you tried smoking to look cool? Teenagers do it and they all seem like they're with it.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Yeah...

1*BhqaZH1Zj5XgwTEh0U31dg.gif

9926be4285faf2c18f61103c2096bfb7.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Having premium helps too.
  • runforthefunofitUK
    runforthefunofitUK Posts: 40 Member
    I don't think I am particularly good-looking, which is why I work out B)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

cap-whateverhisnameis would be so proud
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Caporegiem

In The Godfather, Don Vito Corleone and Consigliori Tom Hagen is the highest, and after them comes the family's two caporegimes, Clemenza and Tessio.
  • LiftingRiot
    Be yourself, be confident, be friendly, be funny. A woman worth having looks deeper than looks.

Listen to this guy.

Don't listen to her
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    a women or a woman?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

I don't know if there's one single thing that helps get women more than premium.

You have no idea how proud I am.

cee134 wrote: »

Caporegiem

In The Godfather, Don Vito Corleone and Consigliori Tom Hagen is the highest, and after them comes the family's two caporegimes, Clemenza and Tessio.

And now everyone knows I typo'd my name. @4legsRbetterthan2 can you abuse your power and fix that for me?
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Be a good guy. Period.

That never works.

It does work! My bf is a total sweetheart, nice guy and he's a lot older. He still got himself a woman 13 years younger because he is a NICE GUY!

Good luck :)
  • LiftingRiot
    Be yourself, be confident, be friendly, be funny. A woman worth having looks deeper than looks.

Listen to this guy.

Don't listen to her

Don’t EVER listen to him. He’s the worst advice giver in the history of advice givers.

I'm not sure if I want to hug you, woo you, like you, or insightful you. I'm going to woo you because I woo you.
  • Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    Respect. Confidence without arrogance. Humor.
  • mrdowell2017
    mrdowell2017 Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2018
    diffrent women look for diffrent things in men just remember good hygiene good manners and a nice suit /shirt is to women what good lingerie is to men
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Generally people who are friendly, have a good attitude, have engaging conversation, listen to others, have varied hobbies and interests, take care with their dress and grooming tend to be more attractive.

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Don't listen to these women. They are leading you down the wrong path. All women love a guy who is a sick. Lose that job and make sure you have plenty baby mamas. I'm telling you the panties will fall and they will think they can change you. Make sure you cheat on them. Women love cheaters. It brings out the investigator in them which they love.

This made me laugh out loud. But six woos on it? Are the same people who are telling op to have a personality and make them laugh lacking a sense of humor themselves? Sheesh
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I’m nice and athletic and have a good job what else do I need?

All the women like to get unsolicited D pics on SnapChat, KIK, IG, FB, and here when messaging worked. It sets the precedence and builds the foundation of a solid online relationship. It is especially effective if it is a sizeable endeavor. That said...if you are average or not into that, you can try to just be you, showing your personality, humor, intelligence, and sharing your world views. Being helpful is good too, but that really get's you friend-zoned more often than not so I think the former, more than the latter, is your best bet.

I’ve heard that men of average size can utilize ‘angles’ so that no one need give up on the former
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Don't listen to these women. They are leading you down the wrong path. All women love a guy who is a sick. Lose that job and make sure you have plenty baby mamas. I'm telling you the panties will fall and they will think they can change you. Make sure you cheat on them. Women love cheaters. It brings out the investigator in them which they love.

This made me laugh out loud. But six woos on it? Are the same people who are telling op to have a personality and make them laugh lacking a sense of humor themselves? Sheesh

:expressionless:
  • LiftingRiot
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I like the woo. I guess I'm just a positive person... like my posts