How do I get a women to find me attractive

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Don't appear desperate and just be yourself.

i think we're a bit late for that advice :laugh:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Be a good guy. Period.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Be a good guy. Period.

That never works.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I’m nice and athletic and have a good job what else do I need?

How good are you at video games?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

This is actually a very important question.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

This is very important since majority of women like men that play video games. You'll find that only a small handful don't like it.

That being said.... I want to quit my day job and start streaming on twitch and posting You tube videos of me playing games.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    KevHex wrote: »
    You don't need to be attractive to everyone though, just that one special person. Have you identified that person yet and do they know you like them? Them knowing you like them is a good start, even if you crash and burn. Life is short, and happiness might be right around the corner.

Awww. Move over, Patrick Duffy.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    KevHex wrote: »
    You don't need to be attractive to everyone though, just that one special person. Have you identified that person yet and do they know you like them? Them knowing you like them is a good start, even if you crash and burn. Life is short, and happiness might be right around the corner.

Awww. Move over, Patrick Duffy.

Patrick Duffy, Dallas Legend. Thank you!!

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member

All the women like to get unsolicited D pics on SnapChat, KIK, IG, FB, and here when messaging worked. It sets the precedence and builds the foundation of a solid online relationship. It is especially effective if it is a sizeable endeavor. That said...if you are average or not into that, you can try to just be you, showing your personality, humor, intelligence, and sharing your world views. Being helpful is good too, but that really get's you friend-zoned more often than not so I think the former, more than the latter, is your best bet.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    be exactly what she wants in the moment, every moment

Good luck!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member

Good luck!

Yeah, no pressure.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Good luck!

This would be perfect in an ideal world but most women don’t know what they even want to begin with!

But if he was serious he would do that.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I see a trend with questions like this. Some guys, if they've been single for a while, tend to see women as a clump; all the same. If he could just find the mysterious formula to get the clump to notice him, all would be copacetic.

Nothing is as off-putting as to be perceived as any old woman. A clump. A mosquito in a swarm. Just one sheep in a fluffy heap.

Just like men, all women are unique with different interests, passions and dreams. I would suggest showing interest in one woman at a time and find out what interests her. If she's not on your wavelength, be a gentleman and move on. Eventually you will find an individual who clicks with you.

Crazy talk