How do I get a women to find me attractive

Options
167891012»

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    By joining @LifttingRiot and MustacheU2lift %

my daughter bumped my hand and it posted, not allowing edit.

What i was trying to say. By joining LiftingRiot and MustacheU2lift's program. I heard the have an excellent rewards program.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    By joining @LifttingRiot and MustacheU2lift %

my daughter bumped my hand and it posted, not allowing edit.

What i was trying to say. By joining LiftingRiot and MustacheU2lift's program. I heard the have an excellent rewards program.

I approve this message. And she's right. You'll be beating the ladies off with a stick
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Be a douche. Chicks love douches.

Absolutely not. Biggest lie men tell themselves.

I don't know. I wish I could agree. I'm sure everyone has different experience with this, but I've noticed that girls seem to really like to date douches. They don't often marry them, but it appears D-bags get the fun and wild years until a gal is ready to settle down.

Guys act nice in the beginning, then the girl thinks that's who he really is even when he shows his true colors. I think it is the opposite. A lot of men don't like nice girls.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Speaking in general, there's a fine line between cute and creepy. Johnny Cash wasn't the only one to Walk the Line. To every Lance Romance that may have inspired the song, 'Desperado', as long as there are no outstanding restraining orders there's still time to sire children.

Your shtick may be outdated with lame references. There is a grace period on street value but Father Time does run the clock. I cut aging charmers alot of slack in the grocery store. Around 85, long toothed lotharios can still be charming. Maybe they go home and look in the mirror and say, my gawd, how could it have come to this but they're still getting invitations.

The experienced ones have learned the kind of responses that will send women running in a panic. There's much to be said for fielding these flirtations. Practice, practice, practice. They know how to flirt. Too much social media will kill it every time. Eye contact. Big wide grins. Connection is everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bwXhts8Zg[/url]
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    Speaking in general, there's a fine line between cute and creepy. Johnny Cash wasn't the only one to Walk the Line. To every Lance Romance that may have inspired the song, 'Desperado', as long as there are no outstanding restraining orders there's still time to sire children.

Your shtick may be outdated with lame references. There is a grace period on street value but Father Time does run the clock. I cut aging charmers alot of slack in the grocery store. Around 85, long toothed lotharios can still be charming. Maybe they go home and look in the mirror and say, my gawd, how could it have come to this but they're still getting invitations.

The experienced ones have learned the kind of responses that will send women running in a panic. There's much to be said for fielding these flirtations. Practice, practice, practice. They know how to flirt. Too much social media will kill it every time. Eye contact. Big wide grins. Connection is everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bwXhts8Zg[/url]

This ^^^ although in all fairness DR
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Be yourself

worst advice ever.

B)

While it doesn't guarantee he will attract any woman, it does guarantee he will attract the right one.

As for you @Motorsheen ... you had me at hello ;)

tumblr_nvn5v830Ki1rfd7lko1_500.gif
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Ignore them.

Women can't stand that. They'll be harassing you before you know it. Guaranteed.
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Ignore them.

Women can't stand that. They'll be harassing you before you know it. Guaranteed.

I KNEW you were still awake! Call me back!!!

• itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Referencing a post above about aging Romeos.....

It’s a difficult time when a man realizes young women no longer find him attractive.

Some never realize it. Those are just sad.

Are you telling me I’m not pretty?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Referencing a post above about aging Romeos.....

It’s a difficult time when a man realizes young women no longer find him attractive.

Some never realize it. Those are just sad.

Are you telling me I’m not pretty?

Dang I hope not! I’d never say that to anyone, even on a forum.

I hope you’re yanking my chain.

If not.... no insult intended.

He’s yanking your chain :smirk: