Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    @juliet3455 Awesome pics!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @juliet3455 jealous of that place to run!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @shanaber i ordered the topo runventure 2. I'm such a sucker when it comes to gear advertised on RW. (I also want the hydro flask growler- i have their ~20oz and love it)

These are zero drop, and I'm currently use to 7-8. So I'll have to be diligent about working them into a rotation. They are light shoes, 209oz. Said you can feel the ground, so awesome! I cant do all that cushion. (Still havent gotten dh to get/make me moccisins- hes a tad American Indian and i kid him).

I'm waiting "patiently" for my new shoes, during a taper week, on a day off...
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i think i need a race or something. i'm not finding commitment all on my own
    This is why I do races... They give me something to focus on, they get me committed to a training program which keeps me consistent and let me justify buying new shoes if I do well and finish a long race.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i think i need a race or something. i'm not finding commitment all on my own
    This is why I do races... They give me something to focus on, they get me committed to a training program which keeps me consistent

Same.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thank you @workaholic_nurse