WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Barbie - I hope you are able to get some help.

Okie
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Rye, that photo is amazing! I think I might distract myself today by going on a photography expedition. I want to practice with our big camera. I need to buy a lense for it, I think, in order to take the kind of photos I want to take...

Okie, great work. What an organized garage-not like my husbands!

<3 Wendy
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,618 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,618 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Spin- 60min 115ahr 105aw 148mhr 80ar 14.8mi= 429c
    Apple Watch- 491c
    Walk- 17.38min, 3.8ap, 106mhr, 1.1mi= 76c
    Apple Watch- 105c

Total cal 505
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Boot Hill in Pioche, Nevada.

RV Rita

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,644 Member
    Options
    :)
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Okie, I have garage envy! Mine needs such an overhaul. It has potential, but it’s not where I’d like it. I’d love to pull everything out and start over with a fresh coat of paint. I love, love, love your pegboards and counters. I have one pegboard, but it is struggling at the moment.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Thanks drkatiebug! We built the shop a few years ago when my husband was working a jillion hours a week. He and I finished the inside so we got to do it how we wanted. I unpacked all the boxes and made zones (or drawers) for everything and the stuff that I didn't know what to do with I spread out on tarps down the middle of the floor and he would go through it on Sundays and we would put it up. He normally does fairly well keeping it up, but occasionally I have to wade in and prod him to clean stuff up again. I wanted as much peg board as we could so things didn't end up on the floor or counter. There is another wall of pegboard that has all our garden tools hanging on it (even the leaf blowers and weed eater are hanging up). Another corner has peg board that has all the painting supplies hanging on it.

Okie
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    jt94ssgukjsv.jpeg
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,755 Member
    Options
    I bit the bullet and rented a movie I really wanted to see..on Prime Video.... I Can only Imagine.... wow what a movie.... if you haven't seen it.rent it or buy it... ..hope we hear from Barbie soon... and hope they have found the problem..
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,146 Member
    Options
    Barbie- I hope that you feel better soon!

Wendy - Congratulations on your 7 day fast! I am starting my five-day fast on Monday. What supplements and how much of each would you recommend? At this point the only supplement that I take is Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons a day. I also have the makings for bone broth if I feel the need to have some type of nourishment.

Pip- fantastic picture! You definitely look fit and healthy!

Cathy- Great transformation! Good idea to have somebody else work with the air-conditioner guy!

Katla - i'm glad to hear that you had such a fun time in your motorhome! I love our new life with our RV.

<3

Mary from Minnesota \ Arizona
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3