JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 46

Options

Replies

• no1racefan1
    no1racefan1 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

@mamasara2 A couple of days ago you said “cinnamon bench,” is that PC code for SOB?

I was wondering the same thing! I've looked back at that several times to try to figure out what it meant, LOL
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    Funny story: when I saw 165.2 on the scale, I thought “What, no way I gained 7 lbs..!!” No idea why I thought that. I weighed three times, 165.2, 165.2 165.2 thinking “wow, my scale must be broken” Started walking to Hubby’s scale when I finally woke up enough to realize I’d lost - hadn’t recognized the 165 since I was not expecting a lower number & in fact, I’m not sure I’ve seen this number since high school!! Sure is tricky getting used to new wt numbers!

@MadisonMolly2017, this morning I was so pleased because I had a new low weight. But when I entered it into MFP it filled it out as if I had typed it before. I was so bummed! Then I realized, yet again, that I had typed my weight 10 pounds higher than I meant. So I completely hear you!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »
    7/12: 197.4 So this is what the scale said this morning. 8 hours later it read 198.2 and haven't eaten a thing yet, just coffee. Arg.

it is 100% normal for your weight to fluctuate all day based on hydration level, etc. I would say that this one blows that old wives tale about how coffee dehydrates you right out of the "water" lol!

Weight goes up and down ... a lot ... pay attention to the calories in and out, and the weight takes care of itself ((hug))
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »
    7/12: 197.4 So this is what the scale said this morning. 8 hours later it read 198.2 and haven't eaten a thing yet, just coffee. Arg.

it is 100% normal for your weight to fluctuate all day based on hydration level, etc. I would say that this one blows that old wives tale about how coffee dehydrates you right out of the "water" lol!

Weight goes up and down ... a lot ... pay attention to the calories in and out, and the weight takes care of itself ((hug))

Yes, and ... 12.8 oz of coffee weighs .8 of a lb! It always surprises me how “heavy” water is!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    Funny story: when I saw 165.2 on the scale, I thought “What, no way I gained 7 lbs..!!” No idea why I thought that. I weighed three times, 165.2, 165.2 165.2 thinking “wow, my scale must be broken” Started walking to Hubby’s scale when I finally woke up enough to realize I’d lost - hadn’t recognized the 165 since I was not expecting a lower number & in fact, I’m not sure I’ve seen this number since high school!! Sure is tricky getting used to new wt numbers!

@MadisonMolly2017, this morning I was so pleased because I had a new low weight. But when I entered it into MFP it filled it out as if I had typed it before. I was so bummed! Then I realized, yet again, that I had typed my weight 10 pounds higher than I meant. So I completely hear you!

@puttyputty Thank you! That actually makes me feel MUCH better...I’m glad I’m not the only one! I was SO sure my weight would bounce up that I guess it through me off!! Thanks for letting me know!! And... CONGRATS on your new low weight!!!!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @mamasara2 A couple of days ago you said “cinnamon bench,” is that PC code for SOB?

I was wondering the same thing! I've looked back at that several times to try to figure out what it meant, LOL

Me too! I figured autofill turned bums into bench !
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    ROUND 4 FOR ME - Female 58 yrs old Original starting weight 235 on 1/11/18

………We are fierce and so we fight………

Goals: 1. To be an inspiration to my 22 year old Autistic son who started his weight loss journey on May 1, 2018 weighing 308.4 .
    2. 3 lb loss to land at 188.4 or less
    3. No Bingeing
    4. No “cheat days” only “Earn days”. No “Earn Days” only “Earn Meals” which are much easier to bounce back fro
    5. 10,000 steps per day. Mixed modes of exercise.
    6. Lots of water, green tea daily, apple cider vinegar before carby meals.
    7. Check my blood sugar daily for improvements.

R43 SW 193.8 EW 195.6 +1.8 lbs Gain
    R44 SW 195.6 EW 192.4 - 3.2 lbs Loss
    R45 SW 192.4 EW 191.4 - 1.0 lbs Loss
    R46 SW 191.4 EW = TBD

Day/Weight/Comment

7/07 189.6 Can this be real? I worked hard at this yesterday to get this challenge off to a better start than the last. Over 10,000 steps. Intermittent fasted for 16:8 . 25 net carbs. 1269 calories. Now just to hang on……..

7/08 189.0…. Very pleased with progress. Now….Just to keep from sabotaging myself. Dr. Appointment tomorrow which is keeping me accountable. Hope I can hold it steady afterward…..
    I walked nearly 13,000 steps yesterday including a planned 1 mile brisk walk just prior to dinner. I intermittent fasted 16:8. Liquids okay but could have been better. Battled some cravings late night, but got through it with a square of bitter 90% dark cacao chocolate. I tried hard to pretend it was milk chocolate or maybe a Milky Way but eh…….

7/09 188.4 Dr. Appointment later today so I wanted to be accountable. I walked over 16,000 steps yesterday and nearly 7 miles. Low on water due to work and being so busy. Followed my diet well and fought the late night cravings and urges to binge which I sometimes give in to. I intermittent fasted 16:8 which is not always easy for me. The doctor appt today kept me on track for sure!

7/10 187.4 Keep on keepin’ on. Walked over 10,000 steps. 16:8 Intermittent fast. Good water, tea and vinegar. Brisk 1.5 mile walk after dinner. Dr. & staff impressed with weight loss. Blood Pressure 112/77. All is well. Today is an out of town trip quite far from home. Due to being mainly carbound, I will not get in my steps and my diet will be off. We’ll see what tomorrow’s scales bring. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

7/11 out of town today. No scale, but it won’t be good. Chinese buffet yesterday. I will be very careful today as I travel home. I dread the water weight after so many carbs and so much sodium. When I’m home and use the scale tomorrow it will probably be a very sad day. Why? Why? Why?...........

7/12 192.2 ugggg…….. 13,122 steps yesterday after I got home but less than 5, 000 on Tuesday due to travel plan. The Chinese food yesterday is showing and the picture isn’t pretty. I watched my diet pretty carefully yesterday after I arrived home. 27 carbs, 1085 calories. The 13,000 steps included a brisk 1.5 mile walk in my neighborhood. But as I’ve stated before, you cannot outrun the fork so I pay dearly….. I will continue to be careful today and try hard to reach my macros, carbs and calories with grace (even if it is without ease). The fight continues and I do remain fierce.

You’ve got this @deepwoodslady! Likely a lot of sodium that will soon be gone! Keep on keeping on!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    @puttyputty Thank you! That actually makes me feel MUCH better...I’m glad I’m not the only one! I was SO sure my weight would bounce up that I guess it through me off!! Thanks for letting me know!! And... CONGRATS on your new low weight!!!!!!

Thank you, @MadisonMolly2017!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Height: 5'0 | SW: 111 | GW: 109

7/07 | 110.4 - Stayed under calorie limit and went for a small walk. I think I will start doing morning stretches again.
    7/08 | 109.8 - Had a beer for the first time in a while...then ended up eating a late night tortilla. lol Noticed bloating in my stomach this morning.
    7/09 | 111 - Not surprised the scale said heavier since I did have a beer last night. Also I ended at1240 calories.
    7/10 | 110 - Ate a bit lighter to counteract the overeating from the day before.
    7/11 | 109.8 - School has me super busy, almost no time to workout or eat a proper meal. Energy drinks & croissants from the gas station don't count do they?
    7/12 | 109 - I have been going on evening walks with my husband (pokemon go is such a great bonding tool for us lol), and it's been a great way to relax between assignments and after class. Also a fun way to get in some activity since I spend the whole day in front of a computer or in lectures.
    7/13
    7/14
    7/15
    7/16

Congratulations on hitting your goal weight!!!