Hello All! I thought this would be a fun way to get ideas about what everyone finds to be the most useful on this journey! Any specific foods that are your go to that help keep you in check? Can you not live without your Fitbit? As we know, what works for one may not work for another, so let's keep things nice and civil
Also- feel free to give more or less than 5! I'll start!
1. To my absolute surprise- my gym membership. I'm still very much a gym noob, but I have a small kids and find it much harder to get a great workout in at home without being distracted (are they screaming out of joy or pain?!?!) Also, I love that it allows me to eat a little more!
2. KIND Bars. If you haven't tried these, you totally should! I love them for breakfast or a snack! I have tried lots of flavors and have yet to be disappointed!
3. Digital Food Scale- I'm sure this is no shocker to anyone but it's true! I tried going for a while without the thought of using a food scale until someone here was like---ummm what are you doing? Picked one up and what a difference it has made (not to mention being an eye-opener on serving sizes!)
4. Salad- I eat so. much. salad. and somehow never get tired of it! A fun recent thing I've been doing to cut back on actual dressing is to use salsa which is super low calorie and tastes yummy!
6. Switching my super sugary creamer to half and half! I have always been a French vanilla nut, but I've been using the Land O Lakes "Mini Moos" for my morning coffee at work for several months now and I don't really miss the other stuff at all! The calorie savings are shocking!
Okay, let's keep this going! What are your current must haves?
July 16, 2018 1:33PM
edited July 2018