Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What things are you irrational about?

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,200 Member Member Posts: 20,200 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    KV621 wrote: »
    When I can’t get my necklaces off. I don’t know why but I start to get worked up like I’ll never get them off or something.

Have you ever been stuck in a shirt or dress... that’s terrifying lol

stuck in a dress ??

.... maybe?

I’m always doing that , bloody boobs get in the way !

in the way... yeah, boobs notwithstanding

in our case, the gear shift and hand brake levers played a part in the fiasco
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,951 Member Member Posts: 3,951 Member
    Ankle pants.

I'm pretty tall and I spent most of my youth and early adulthood in too-short pants because longer inseams for women just weren't common.

I will not wear ankle pants, I don't care how trendy they are.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,352 Member Member Posts: 10,352 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Ankle pants.

I'm pretty tall and I spent most of my youth and early adulthood in too-short pants because longer inseams for women just weren't common.

I know this one and I agree.

I also don't think they look "cute" as a fashion statement. Ugh.
  • empresssueempresssue Member Posts: 2,953 Member Member Posts: 2,953 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When I can’t get my necklaces off. I don’t know why but I start to get worked up like I’ll never get them off or something.

stuck in a dress ??

.... maybe?

Pics!!!!
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,764 Member Member Posts: 33,764 Member
    People who interrupt others while they are speaking.

"Mooo"

-Interrupting Cow
  • 81Katz81Katz Member Posts: 7,077 Member Member Posts: 7,077 Member
    Everything I'm sure.
  • Cameron_1969Cameron_1969 Member Posts: 2,875 Member Member Posts: 2,875 Member

That is terrifying. . Not to me, but if you saw me in a dress you'd be terrified.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    People who make a drama over everything.

I mean they go on and on about stuff that doesn't even matter ! Why can't they JUST relax and take it easy ? What is THE point in going on and on and on ? They really ought to take a chill pill and just R.E.L.A.X I mean it just can't be good for their heart rate to be put through that STRESS!

Honestly I just can't stand a drama over nothing.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    People who make a drama over everything.

I mean they go on and on about stuff that doesn't even matter ! Why can't they JUST relax and take it easy ? What is THE point in going on and on and on ? They really ought to take a chill pill and just R.E.L.A.X I mean it just can't be good for their heart rate to be put through that STRESS!

Honestly I just can't stand a drama over nothing.

This post gave me anxiety! :D

Hahaha sorry !! Now, relax...... .....
  • Keto_N_IronKeto_N_Iron Member Posts: 5,385 Member Member Posts: 5,385 Member
    teeth on silverware... I have wanted to strangle my children over this one...
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,352 Member Member Posts: 10,352 Member
    Ankle pants.

Oh nooooooooo

I love my "mom" jeans that come to my ankles and I have a pair of herringbone ankle-pants that I wear to work semi-regularly

My legs are too long to make them look remotely cute. :neutral:

And I got teased a lot for it when I was younger. Capris are okay.. but I'll stay with bell bottom jeans and shorts, lol.
  • kds10kds10 Member Posts: 450 Member Member Posts: 450 Member
    My husband and the scrapping of his fork on the dinner plate while eating...I have had to leave the room until he is done. He gets ticked off thinking I am just a complainer but it drives me nuts. I wish he would use plastic cutlery:)
  • skctilidieskctilidie Member Posts: 1,374 Member Member Posts: 1,374 Member
    teeth on silverware... I have wanted to strangle my children over this one...
    kds10 wrote: »
    My husband and the scrapping of his fork on the dinner plate while eating...I have had to leave the room until he is done. He gets ticked off thinking I am just a complainer but it drives me nuts. I wish he would use plastic cutlery:)

Both of those. Any eating noise, really.

Also, bad grammar annoys me way more than it probably should. You saw it, you didn’t seen it, etc.
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,951 Member Member Posts: 3,951 Member
    Ankle pants.

Oh nooooooooo

I love my "mom" jeans that come to my ankles and I have a pair of herringbone ankle-pants that I wear to work semi-regularly

My legs are too long to make them look remotely cute. :neutral:

And I got teased a lot for it when I was younger. Capris are okay.. but I'll stay with bell bottom jeans and shorts, lol.

Ditto. On me you get ankle plus about 5" of calf. I still end up looking like I'm prepared for the floodwaters to rise.
  • LounmounLounmoun Member Posts: 8,428 Member Member Posts: 8,428 Member
    Wet feet.
  • 81Katz81Katz Member Posts: 7,077 Member Member Posts: 7,077 Member
    Damp dishtowels. It just feels gross.
    Contagious people who blow thier noses and cough and splutter with gay abandon right next to you. Why are they doin that??
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,287 Member Member Posts: 36,287 Member
    Ankle pants.

Tall girl here too. I will roll jeans up at the cuff to make them ankle length but if they aren't rolled up I can't wear them. Too many years of wearing too short of pants traumatized me. Sleeves too, hate 3/4 length sleeves cause that's what long sleeves end up being