What things are you irrational about?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    When someone drives all the way up the line of a traffic jam and then tries to budge their way in. I will let them hit me before I let them in.

I like you. I hate when people just let them in. Jerks
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    The slurping sound when drinking coffee! come on just take a gulp you will live!

Oh and the sound of someone dragging a chair to move it just lift the damn thing!
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    When someone drives all the way up the line of a traffic jam and then tries to budge their way in. I will let them hit me before I let them in.

Goodness! I’m with you on this one. I hate this with a passion. They are the ones making traffic worst.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't use the ice dispenser. He opens the freezer and reaches his hand in there to get ice.

I want to scream every time I witness this. However, based on a number of other fights we've had over my lengthy list of kind of stupid pet peeves, my brain really thinks I ought to let this one go.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    When someone is food shopping and just leaves their cart in the middle of thee asile! I now add things to their cart if it's left unattended!
  • mjrc2
    mjrc2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    People who do not spay/neuter their cats...you could be the coolest person in the world, but if I find out you own un-spayed or un-neutered cats I will think you are stupid and hate you for ever. Plus your house probably smells.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    The sound of anyone else eating or chewing anything.

I love a good mukbang
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    My wife would say how the dishwasher gets loaded.
  • BlueyezItalia
    BlueyezItalia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Seeing a married man checking out other women or teenagers while walking behind his wife
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »
    My husband and the scrapping of his fork on the dinner plate while eating...I have had to leave the room until he is done. He gets ticked off thinking I am just a complainer but it drives me nuts. I wish he would use plastic cutlery:)

I hate this too. He’ll just constantly move his food around on the plate. That noise makes my skin crawl.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When people get mad about having to jump in checkers. Um...yeah. I made you jump.

Do people get mad at this? I think it adds excitement to the game
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Goodness! I’m with you on this one. I hate this with a passion. They are the ones making traffic worst.

Actually, it's been found that people who don't know how to properly merge, or allow those to merge in, are the ones that cause issues. It's like a zipper, two separate lanes merging seamlessly into one. In fact, they even put signs up that say to "use both lanes during backups". Why? Because it compacts cars into the smallest space possible, and shouldn't cause backups.

However, people continue to refuse to understand how "zippering" works and they're the ones who compound the traffic issues because of the BS "me first" mentality. These same people also hate roundabouts because they don't understand them.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    The weird padded inserts for bras, regular & sports bras. I can't stand them and remove them immediately after purchase.
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If my lips are dry. I can’t deal with it. Also the people who smoke that stand right by store or building entrances. So rude.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Actually, it's been found that people who don't know how to properly merge, or allow those to merge in, are the ones that cause issues. It's like a zipper, two separate lanes merging seamlessly into one. In fact, they even put signs up that say to "use both lanes during backups". Why? Because it compacts cars into the smallest space possible, and shouldn't cause backups.

However, people continue to refuse to understand how "zippering" works and they're the ones who compound the traffic issues because of the BS "me first" mentality. These same people also hate roundabouts because they don't understand them.

Interesting how it’s the people who followed the sign stating that traffic was merging into one lane 3kms ago who are the “me first” people. And not the person who seen the same sign, drove up on the side of the road and figured I’ll cut in here. Someone will let them in, but it sure is hell is not going to me. Like I said there was a sign 3kms ago.

Letting someone merge in on the highway is completely different of course. As is people trying to get into traffic coming out of parking lots ect.

I'm with you. Merge when you're prompted to don't try to cut the line so to speak they are the ones hindering the zipper and causing the back up.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When people get mad about having to jump in checkers. Um...yeah. I made you jump.

Do people get mad at this? I think it adds excitement to the game

Yeah, they don't know it's a rule and are like wtf no.

Perhaps you need to show them a rule book