50 somethings

Replies

• ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    @alteredsteve175 Have a great Friday Eve!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    @alteredsteve175 Have a great Friday Eve!

Cathy, I hope you have an awesome day as well!

"Little Friday." Here's a chuckle for you! HAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br-sq_Sb3uk

• ShareASmile
    @alteredsteve175 HA HA HA! That is great - teeny tiny Friday! Whatever it takes to get us there, right? Thanks for the laugh!
  • alteredsteve175
    @alteredsteve175 HA HA HA! That is great - teeny tiny Friday! Whatever it takes to get us there, right? Thanks for the laugh!

Amen to that, Cathy! All those Kona Brewing commercials are funny! With a good message! Mahalo!

• Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    You are all just babies. I will be 65 next month. Been using the app for over 2 years now
  • alteredsteve175
    Rick_1953 wrote: »
    You are all just babies. I will be 65 next month. Been using the app for over 2 years now

Ok, Rick, you win. I will be 65 next year. Not far behind you, though! HAHA! :)

• xrsize4dad
    xrsize4dad Posts: 29 Member
    Coming up on 53! Age only a number!
  • GrannyGoes4it
    GrannyGoes4it Posts: 59 Member
    I think I accidentally opted out can someone help
  • alteredsteve175
    I think I accidentally opted out can someone help

What did you opt out of? You are still posting in the "50somethings" group. That's all you need to do to be part of this group.

Do you need help with something else on MFP?

• irisgal1
    irisgal1 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm 61 in October and could use some new friends. I'm back on MFP for the third time and hoping for some true success for myself.
  • Longtermplan
    Longtermplan Posts: 8 Member
    I will be 53 in October. Coming off a medically supervised VLCD since January 1st and am returning to a LCD. I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 1/2 years. I could use some new friends to keep motivated!
  • longkathleenann9291
    longkathleenann9291 Posts: 110 Member
    I will be 53 in October. Coming off a medically supervised VLCD since January 1st and am returning to a LCD. I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 1/2 years. I could use some new friends to keep motivated!

Hi LongtermPlan! Just accepted your friend request! You have done a wonderful job at getting the weight off! It’s I who need your support/motivation! I’m 53 and looking at 54 this December.

Kathleen
  • nancr2000
    nancr2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello, everyone! I'm a couple of weeks into my 50's and looking forward to a great decade! My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I know it's possible, because last year I lost 20 lbs for my stepson's wedding. Now a year later all 20 are back on! I just restarted spin class this week and need to think about a new strength training plan. I eat pretty well (could be better) but my real weakness is wine and popcorn in the evenings. If you see my diary, you'll know its true. :blush:

Looking for friends to support each other and share the ups and downs of this journey.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Bumping to page 1. Hope you are all having a great Sunday!
  • gnupe23
    gnupe23 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I am 50 and on a mission to get healthy and fit. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and accountable!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Happy Monday 50 somethings!

Carpe Diem
  • ShareASmile
    Agreed - Happy Monday! Only 4 more days 'til Friday and a LONG weekend! :)
  • alteredsteve175
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go. Must be Moanday! :)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    great idea to start this! Morning all!!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Hello everyone! I'll be 53 in 2 days! I'm on MFP a lot during the weekdays (checking it while at work...lol). It's always good to see other people on here my age.