• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm curious how you made the small numberz... dey cute
    ˙sʞɔᴉɹʇ ɟo ʇol ɐ ǝʌɐɥ I
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Fast food restaurants who run out of the fastest selling foods.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    People who gossip and get involved with other people's personal business that has nothing to do with them and then make a judgement about that situation without knowing the other side of the story or hearing all the facts. Group mentality.
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    When people Bite the fork with their teeth..

That Ear-piercing squeak :s:s

Yesssssss!

Also these
    Lateness
    Littering (outside and inside, we have a trash can..use it!)
    Chewing loudly
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Tisha247 wrote: »
    People who gossip and get involved with other people's personal business that has nothing to do with them and then make a judgement about that situation without knowing the other side of the story or hearing all the facts. Group mentality.
    I absolutely despise this sort of behaviour. I cannot actually put into words the extent to which I despise it.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Tisha247 wrote: »

Agreed. This can cause problems for people. No good.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Fridays at 2:30...can that be my pet peeve...just not a fan
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    striderb wrote: »
    People that will post on Facebook "Feeling frustrated" nothing more. They just want everyone to ask what's wrong.

And then they don't even tell you.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    People that will post on Facebook "Feeling frustrated" nothing more. They just want everyone to ask what's wrong.

And then they don't even tell you.

Jerks. They probably lose friends when they do that, too.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    When you ask me a question, but interrupt my answer with constant "uhhuh"s like you knew all that already.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

and when people do the real life version of that- and just say something really vague and random, hoping you will ask for more info. So you kinda have to ask, otherwise its just a weird drop off, but 1. just say what you want to say 2. I probably don't care anyways :shrug:
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I hate the facebook posts that will say share if you love your mother, kid, husband, etc. etc. Can't stand those.
    Same with the sanctimonious posts about well I just know that only a small percentage of my friends will share this post about cancer, women's rights, etc. etc. etc.
  • shaf238
    Options

Why dear?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

Why dear?

Always seem to need a nap at that point :) and a friend to talk me through it 😉
  • shaf238
    Options
    People who leave cream hanging from the dispenser so by the time you go to use it next, it's all crusty and horrible :#
  • stfpa
    stfpa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    People who are late
    People who drive irrationally slow
    People who drive irrationally fast (as you can tell I’m always mad while driving lol)
    Loud chewing and slurping
    People who noticably copy what everyone else is doing, if that makes sense. Like be your own person and have some originality!
    People who swear they know what they’re talking about but they’re completely wrong
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    People who take a slurp of their soda before finishing their mouthful of food.
    @StopTheGroundhog
    I had to search for pet peeve. I recently had a blocked saliva gland, there wasn't enough saliva in my mouth to wet the food, I was taking smaller bites of food with sips of water just to wet the food as I chewed. I don't like doing this but it was necessary for the time. Maybe the person doing this had a blocked or removed saliva gland.

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    People who don't use the voicemail feature on their phone. But then 11 messages later they finally tell you "ohhhh I never listen to the voicemails" ohhhh ok, thanks!

I dunno, take it off your plan if you're able to then. 😉