Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    I have the worst luck :/
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When someone talks about something they LOVE but get its name wrong.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Ohhh it's Sez, not sex. Sht...
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    When people blast music from their phones at the gym instead of using headphones 😒
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    When people claim to be a certain size that they're CLEARLY not; whether from delusion/embarrassment, I dunno, but... 🙄

Lack of appreciation, lack of basic manners in public, feeling of entitlement, when my personal space isn't respected. Heavy breathers. Women who stuff their money/cards in their cleavàge -- vomit. People who touch their feet/pet/trash and then touch other things without washing their hands. 🤢
  • shaf238
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    When people claim to be a certain size that they're CLEARLY not; whether from delusion/embarrassment, I dunno, but... 🙄

Lack of appreciation, lack of basic manners in public, feeling of entitlement, when my personal space isn't respected. Heavy breathers. Women who stuff their money/cards in their cleavàge -- vomit. People who touch their feet/pet/trash and then touch other things without washing their hands. 🤢
    Lads we have to be better than this LOL
  • shaf238
    Options
    I dislike people who are CONSTANTLY negative. Get that bad energy away from me.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Women who don’t get pedicures or take care of their feet themselves. When I glance down at a Woman’s feet & see bare toenails & grown out crooked nails I’m just like 🤮
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    Women who don’t get pedicures or take care of their feet themselves. When I glance down at a Woman’s feet & see bare toenails & grown out crooked nails I’m just like 🤮

Gross toenails are one thing. ew.
    But I have nail polish on maybe 3 nails.... They are clean and trimmed, but that's about it.
    Can't afford a pedicure, don't have time (or energy) to do it myself. So unless someone wants to make my feet pretty for free (and babysit my toddler), they are just gonna have to stare at my ugly little feet.
    And yes, they are small.....
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

they always want to wear sandals too. with those pterodactyl toes just gripping the edges like a life or death struggle.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

they always want to wear sandals too. with those pterodactyl toes just gripping the edges like a life or death struggle.

I know!!! If you aren’t going to take care of your feet at least keep them covered in public.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I feel the same about hands. Just this morning I was sitting next to this woman and I look down at her hands and her nails are visibly filthy on the finger nails that all the polish chipped off of, her cuticles a mess, and all I could think, you cook food for people with those hands.

Yep.. dirty fingernails.. ewwww
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Being hungry
  • ShannonAlgren2
    ShannonAlgren2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Open cabinet doors...geez how hard is it to close them
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    People leaving lights on after they leave the room or the tv when nobody's watching it.
  • CheekyChiq88
    CheekyChiq88 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When people are too concerned what others are doing and wearing ect! Keep focused on you!
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Waking up in the morning to a sink full of dirty dishes. Come on... the dishwasher's right there!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    When people walk into a store and stop, blocking the entrance way.

In Costco, when people hover around the samples and act like it is their last supper. They block the aisle. They aren't going to buy the stuff anyway,

People who run into someone they know in the store, and then block the aisle while they catch up.

When the produce in the store looks worse than the produce in my refrigerator. And when outdated items stay on the shelf.

When there are only two cashiers open, and the guy in front of me wants to recite a poem for the person ahead of him, who is trying to pay the cashier. (And when he other cashier is an OP and slow. How do some poeple move that slow???)

Can you tell i was grocery shopping today?