Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• HollaDeckGirl
    HollaDeckGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When a pump doesn't reach the bottom of a bottle, making about 15% of the product useless. Animals.
  • cdlee05mfp
    cdlee05mfp Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    the sound of someone scraping out the bottom of a yogurt cup. It's gone already, quit trying to dig to the center of the earth.
  • DeniseMayree
    DeniseMayree Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Spitting
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    (maybe I'm just tired) but people who take over the sidewalks and expect others to automatically step off so they can continue side by side. Used to happen a lot on my runs. Now I'm a bullet train..single file or get flattened.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When a pump doesn't reach the bottom of a bottle, making about 15% of the product useless. Animals.

This is my conditioner bottle......
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    cdlee05mfp wrote: »
    the sound of someone scraping out the bottom of a yogurt cup. It's gone already, quit trying to dig to the center of the earth.

Yes!!!! It’s like nails on a chalkboard!!! You got it all already stop scraping!!!!
  • tinak33
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »

Yes!!!! It’s like nails on a chalkboard!!! You got it all already stop scraping!!!!

My coworker does this. Every. Single. Morning.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Spitting

Me too!
  • BoxRoc1
    BoxRoc1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Spitting

Me too!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I actually used to stir my coffee for several seconds too long just to irritate my roommate.

He's hungover and I'm laughing.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    When a half hour meeting lasts for an hour and a half...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    when someone posts a selfie in a bathroom mirror, and they've got a drink in one hand like Starbucks or whatever.

like c'mon how you just gonna let the bathroom air get all in the cup and on the straw like that? disgusting.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    when someone posts a selfie in a bathroom mirror, and they've got a drink in one hand like Starbucks or whatever.

like c'mon how you just gonna let the bathroom air get all in the cup and on the straw like that? disgusting.

Yes! Food in the bathroom is a NO.
  • tinak33
    Options

No exceptions?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

No exceptions?

Well, now that you mention it... strawberries and champagne in a bubble bath would be an exception... :)
  • tinak33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

No exceptions?

Well, now that you mention it... strawberries and champagne in a bubble bath would be an exception... :)

5bkqhd4u1188.gif
  • shaf238
    Options
    People who don't indicate when turning.
  • shaf238
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    kittens
    Surely this calls for a lifetime ban
  • glgcam5150