Options
    Boastful people
    Egotistical
    Self centered ness

Might as well just say @bojack5 !
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Fake compliments from people you know don't really like you. Why bother?

People who don't pick up their dog's poop.

Smokers who light up while walking right in front of you so you get to breathe their stink.

Gum chewers on camera (like interviewed in the news), in a meeting or in a public speaking forum.

People who share every minute of their lives on social media. Yes, I've unfollowed but some of them are family. :confounded: Likewise, people who cuss and say rude things about others including their boss or their spouse.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Boastful people
    Egotistical
    Self centered ness

Might as well just say @bojack5 !

I thought I did??? :D
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    When I notice several hours later my mistakes from lack of proof reading. A common occurrence.

Or when only several hours after having a conversation/debate/argument... a new perspective occurs to you but you can't go back to say those things because the moment has passed
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    When I notice several hours later my mistakes from lack of proof reading. A common occurrence.

Or when only several hours after having a conversation/debate/argument... a new perspective occurs to you but you can't go back to say those things because the moment has passed

You are stunning.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

You are stunning.

That means a lot coming from you, beautiful girl :*
  • Odd_Equestrian
    Odd_Equestrian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My biggest all time pet peeve is probably when people interrupt each other.

Otherwise, generally anything involving being in my personal space. I literally threatened a lady at the grocery store because she kept bumping me with her cart following so close behind.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    People who drag there feet as they walk

People who are mean to animals

Rude people
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Honestly, can't see why none of the cleaver user name guys haven't made the 'Pet Perves' parody thread yet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Loudly chewing/crunching potato chips while I'm reading, watching tv.. hell, at anytime.. makes my eye twitch.
  • XO__TWOD
    XO__TWOD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Loudly chewing/crunching potato chips while I'm reading, watching tv.. hell, at anytime.. makes my eye twitch.

That’s mine too. Ugh just thinking about it is making me cringe.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    People who are self-deprecating, like stop that, you're ruining MY fun
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    I have this housemate who do this snorting thing with his nose. It is really loud. I think there is some issues with his sinus.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Condescending people especially when aimed at an individual who doesn't realize the spewers nastiness😡

Passive aggressive people ....so tiring😩.got something to say? Say it!!!!

Chronic complainers who are the first to point out all your *kitten*!😠

And worse I feel...those who belittle and yell at in no particular order✊, animals, small children or those who.are intellectually limited (but not less)👿😤😭!!!

I know this "sweet" (gag) woman who yells at her dog something fierce and will say crazy shiate like, " what's wrong with you you stupid dog....you're an idiot you think I'm gonna give you a treat?! No way you don't want to eat your food you get nothing you idiot" and variations of that....or get mad because the dog was sniffing around, wanted to go out etc....ya know things dogs DO?!!!!😤

I laid into her once and now she talks in the super high, super fake, super sweet voice telling her dog, " you know I love you and don't want you not to get sick, that's why I can't give you a treat.... " then goes on to explain for my freaking.benefit why she says what she used to say I'm front of me....it's like worse! Me and her poochie are like!? WTF?!😵 I'm gonna dog nap that pup one day😢

So ya....that's one...😏

Sorry if yours is people who blah blah blah after their morning coffee 🤷🤦
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    People who try to be coy or beat around the bush instead of directly asking a question, people who answer questions with questions.......

What do you mean? 😉😏
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Condescending people especially when aimed at an individual who doesn't realize the spewers nastiness😡

Passive aggressive people ....so tiring😩.got something to say? Say it!!!!

Chronic complainers who are the first to point out all your *kitten*!😠

And worse I feel...those who belittle and yell at in no particular order✊, animals, small children or those who.are intellectually limited (but not less)👿😤😭!!!

I know this "sweet" (gag) woman who yells at her dog something fierce and will say crazy shiate like, " what's wrong with you you stupid dog....you're an idiot you think I'm gonna give you a treat?! No way you don't want to eat your food you get nothing you idiot" and variations of that....or get mad because the dog was sniffing around, wanted to go out etc....ya know things dogs DO?!!!!😤

I laid into her once and now she talks in the super high, super fake, super sweet voice telling her dog, " you know I love you and don't want you not to get sick, that's why I can't give you a treat.... " then goes on to explain for my freaking.benefit why she says what she used to say I'm front of me....it's like worse! Me and her poochie are like!? WTF?!😵 I'm gonna dog nap that pup one day😢

So ya....that's one...😏

Sorry if yours is people who blah blah blah after their morning coffee 🤷🤦

I wish there were more people like you in this world. I agree with all these.

I hate injustice, people who do not treat others fairly or give people a chance.

Brown nosers, too.