Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Someone just gifted me a pet cat named Peeves.
    I'm not peevish at all about that. I quite loved it.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Someone just gifted me a pet cat named Peeves.
    I'm not peevish at all about that. I quite loved it.

My uncle had a cat named Peeve. She was definitely peevish. I always thought it was a cute name for her.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    kelsium33 wrote: »
    People who don't say thank you after you hold a door open for them/people who don't hold doors open

This happens more and more these days.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Crunching ice
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    megleighd wrote: »
    Crunching ice

Wow. You're not gonna like me at all.

Offering me drinks with not enough ice.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    when women give fake compliments to other women, then the other women pretends like she doesn't know it was fake and in return gives a fake thank you.

😮😮😮 my whole life is a lie
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    when women give fake compliments to other women, then the other women pretends like she doesn't know it was fake and in return gives a fake thank you.

Obviously it wasn't specific to you, more of an office culture thing. Plus, PP picture is gosh darn adorable.

I’m just kidding, I’ve definitely noticed the same thing and commented on it before. Women have a secret code. Unfortunately I’m really bad at figuring it out
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Obviously it wasn't specific to you, more of an office culture thing. Plus, PP picture is gosh darn adorable.

I’m just kidding, I’ve definitely noticed the same thing and commented on it before. Women have a secret code. Unfortunately I’m really bad at figuring it out

if you are authentic, people will reciprocate. Therefor not using the secret code against you.

How about avoiding? That’s worked for me so far
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    People who judge others based on hearsay and rumours. You should know that there are always two sides to every story. You also don’t know what you’re capable of until faced with a similar situation.
    @laprimaJenny
    Thank you!

I work for the government.
    I was investigated for approximately 32 rumors that turned into allegations.
    All 32 allegations were unfounded and the investigation showed so.
    I still
    received a formal Letter of Reprimand for 'others perceptions'.

When the FOIA request comes through, I will be looking at using the Civil court system for Defamation and Libel. All witness had to submit sworn statements.

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    When people refuse to properly clean their vehicle after a snow fall... they can be seen driving with only a small patch of their windshield cleared. It's lazy and dangerous.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

if you are authentic, people will reciprocate. Therefor not using the secret code against you.

I like to give compliments to total strangers. But only if I truly feel that way. I like that it makes people smile.
    It's a nice way to indirectly say "I see you, you matter."
  • kelsium33
    kelsium33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    People who don't look up from their phones while crossing the street
  • kelsium33
    Options
    When people spit on the gym floor!!!!! This actually happened today. Hey random dude, ya nasty!! :s:s
  • kelsium33
    Options
    Also people who fart in elevators. Have some restraint. (this did not happen today)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    People who interrupt clerks with "I have a quick question" when the clerk is helping someone else. Get in line.
    I do this if I have a really quick question to ask that only warrants a short answer.... like, "YO! where da baffroom at?"

Boom. As you were...
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Loud chewing
    Blowing nose in public
    Lateness
    Not using proper grammar
    Slow drivers
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    People who decide to swim in my lane when they have the whole pool😒

People who don’t clean their sweaty crack marks off gym equipment 😣

Loud chewing makes me want to kill😠

Touchy feely patients at work... Maybe I should “oops sorry nurse my hand slipped” next time you need an IV 🤨
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    People at work who complain about it being too cold. Layer up! Because if it's too hot there's only so much I can take off :/