Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Touching my screen, even if it is a touch screen. I don't touch it, neither should anyone else.
  • george5911
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    Feet on my dash

Excuse me, but that’s what it is there for.

Maybe in your car. Not only is it bad for my dash, but if i just bump somebody you're gonna lose teeth.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Feet on my dash

But... summer time road trips... windows down... tunes cranked 😌
  • george5911
    Options
    Feet on my dash

And feet on the floorboards 😛
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Feet on my dash

And feet on the floorboards 😛

Worst road trip partner ever! I'm not sharing my twizzlers with you!
  • george5911
    Options
    Feet on my dash

Excuse me, but that’s what it is there for.

Maybe in your car. Not only is it bad for my dash, but if i just bump somebody you're gonna lose teeth.

True story my friend broke both her legs like this. They got into an accident and the bones came right out of the skin :s

See, thinkin about YOU
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Taking the caps off shampoo or soap bottles at the store and smelling/testing them and then putting them back on the shelf just irks me to no end.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Taking the caps off shampoo or soap bottles at the store and smelling/testing them and then putting them back on the shelf just irks me to no end.

I do this. I'm sensitive to scents and don't want to buy something that I hate the smell of or makes me sneeze and my eyes water
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I do this. I'm sensitive to scents and don't want to buy something that I hate the smell of or makes me sneeze and my eyes water

Yeah, I get that aspect of it but when it's just for pure vanity reasons is when I have to walk down the other aisle until they leave.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Flakes
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    When people genuinely see no fault in their actions/words like everything is justified.
    XO__TWOD wrote: »
    Chewing with their mouth open and making noise. Drives me literally insane, to the point I have to leave the room. It really makes me cringe and my heart race with rage. Just thinking about it is driving me mad.
    I thought I was the only one who reacted so extremely to this LOL. Glad I'm not on my own.
    Thin, able bodied people who take the elevator DOWN one flight of stairs. My mom is in a wheelchair and my neighbor and her two kids took up the entire elevator (it’s tiny) the other day and we had to wait for the next one. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I just find it irksome and it happens a lot. Like if my FAT a*** can walk up AND down that one flight of stairs what’s their excuse? I also have a bum leg and I use the stairs exclusively when I’m not with my mom 😏
    Ngl this is annoying. I won't hesitate to say something even at work if I see people doing this.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Work... like really...you're making me get up at 6am
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    lip smacking is rough
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    People who use redundant hashtags on social media platforms, like #currentmood #girl #selfie. It also doesn’t work if you can’t come to a consensus on spelling, like #merica vs #murica.

Im with you!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    People who use redundant hashtags on social media platforms, like #currentmood #girl #selfie. It also doesn’t work if you can’t come to a consensus on spelling, like #merica vs #murica.

i just use them on insta to promote my poems
  • cariwaldick
    cariwaldick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Parents who take their kids out in public but don't care what they do.
    Aggressive drivers
    Sloppy spelling on social media, mixing up their/they're/there, was/were, seen/saw. This is fourth grade stuff, people!
    Gum on sidewalks--keep in in your mouth, or throw it away!
    Likewise, cigarette butts don't belong on the sidewalk. You know, just don't litter; no one wants to see your garbage, no matter how small.
    Saving seats. Wait for your friends/family, and everyone sit down together. If you worry there won't be room, get there early. Those of us who get there early shouldn't be penalized sitting behind your purse, book, shoe, and coat.
    Parking lot vultures. They circle and hover, waiting to take the next spot, blocking the lane.

Gee I've got a lot of peeves.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Db's who are born 10ft from home plate and act like they are amazing homerun hitters
  • dmsabrams
    dmsabrams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    People who don’t pull over for emergency vehicles.