Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Keep right except to pass. I don't give a doo doo what the speed limit is. If you're not passing, get out of the passing lane. They need to really teach that one over and over in drivers ed.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Keep right except to pass. I don't give a doo doo what the speed limit is. If you're not passing, get out of the passing lane. They need to really teach that one over and over in drivers ed.

They should also teach "Do not tailgate", Do not tailgate old men" , "Do not tailgate grumpy old men", Do not tailgate grumpy old men with a long trailer hitch".
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Chicks who won't do splits solely for my enjoyment.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Mean_Spice wrote: »

They should also teach "Do not tailgate", Do not tailgate old men" , "Do not tailgate grumpy old men", Do not tailgate grumpy old men with a long trailer hitch".

"Grumpy old men" in passing lane? :)
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Mean_Spice wrote: »

"Grumpy old men" in passing lane? :)

I drive right around the speed limit, so I only use the passing lane when I am passing, I stay in the right lane when not passing. Point is do not tailgate me, I bought an extended trailer hitch for this very reason, to protect my vehicle during rear end collisions (at least somewhat), it will go through the front grill, radiator, and transmission cooler.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Blowing ones nose at the table where others are eating...
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Riding in my blind spot. Cutting me off, and tailgating are my three biggest pet peeve's.
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Whole grain ANYTHING
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    Riding in my blind spot. Cutting me off, and tailgating are my three biggest pet peeve's.

But when they pop out of your blindspot to cut you off its like a little surprise that sets your heart a flutter. No?
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    zorander6 wrote: »

But when they pop out of your blindspot to cut you off its like a little surprise that sets your heart a flutter. No?

Well definitely more exciting than going to work but really don't need an early heart attack. My little truck doesn't stop on a dime.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Waiting to use your brakes, until you're about to crash & the people within the vehicle crossing within front of you, wonder if you're going to stop! People put too much trust, into the functionality of their vehicles but that isn't when you wanna figure, that your brakes aren't working or that your gas pedal's stuck!
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    People who blindly follow the crowd, with no thoughts of their own...

Especially with politics.

"My pastor thinks this way so I do too"

"My college professor thinks this way so I do too"
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Or "what can I say that will be the popular opinion so I can be well liked by all the other sheep" ...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Or "what can I say that will be the popular opinion so I can be well liked by all the other sheep" ...

This is so true. Super annoying
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

At least try to impress wolves

Become the wolf ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

At least try to impress wolves

Become the wolf ;)

Be one with the wolf

Be the wolf that eats the sheep ;)