Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• Valeri_Rose
    Valeri_Rose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I HATE being later any where so I’m always early where ever I go. I hate for people to say there going to be at your place a certain time then the show up 2 hours later and not even a phone call to say their going to be late. Also I hate things not being put back where they belong.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    Lol I love finding a treadmill that is next to a broken one that I can use so nobody can get on it right next to me. I thought I was the only one that did this lol!
    @Jax2120 BONUS: Place your water bottle and towel on the machine to the other side!

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    When the Domino's Tracker, isn't working or you believe it's because it says your order's within the oven, so you know that you've enough time to use the bathroom but their knocking upon the door, proves the tracker didn't update!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    People who try and break my routine. Like, how dare you ask me out on a Sunday you know I have chores and meal prep to do! 😐
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    People smoking in new cars.
  • shaf238
    Options

People smoking.

Also, literal pet peeve...when your cat decides to walk up and between your legs in a clear attempt to trip you up and kill you ESPECIALLY when you're going down the stairs!!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

People smoking.

Also, literal pet peeve...when your cat decides to walk up and between your legs in a clear attempt to trip you up and kill you ESPECIALLY when you're going down the stairs!!

Do you have a cat?
  • shaf238
    Options

People smoking.

Do you have a cat?
    Yes.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    How to tell if your cat is trying to kill you:
    http://theoatmeal.com/misc/frame/cat_kill
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

People smoking.

Do you have a cat?
    Yes.

You had me cat trying to kill you. 😍
  • shaf238
    Options

People smoking.

Do you have a cat?
    Yes.

You had me cat trying to kill you. 😍

I say cat. I'm sure she's actually the devil tbf
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

People smoking.

I hate it too. (full disclaimer, I've never even tried a cigarette, not once.)

anyway.... I'm a huge believer in individual freedoms, so if somebody wants to smoke in their car, or in their home, I have no problem with that.

The worst is when you're dining outside and some knucklehead fires up a cancer stick.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

People smoking.

I hate it too. (full disclaimer, I've never even tried a cigarette, not once.)

anyway.... I'm a huge believer in individual freedoms, so if somebody wants to smoke in their car, or in their home, I have no problem with that.

The worst is when you're dining outside and some knucklehead fires up a cancer stick.

This.. I hate that. I was at a beautiful outdoor cafe once overlooking the harbour, the food and company amazing, right up until some *kitten* lit up just upwind of us.. totally ruined the meal, at that time smoking was allowed in the outdoor area.. luckily not anymore.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    People who try and break my routine. Like, how dare you ask me out on a Sunday you know I have chores and meal prep to do! 😐

If you would rather do chores than hang out, well that is pretty lame...
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Parents giving kids soda.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I feel the same about this, as well as bathroom stalls and parking spots
    @hud54014
    Not using a urinal next to another guy is a standard guy rule, you just don't do it unless there is no other option available. I think it is rule two, rule one being that you don't talk to anyone once you enter the bathroom.
    I figured it would apply to exercise equipment as well.

k5qcd59t9evy.jpg

I wanted to remake that cartoon with treadmills instead of urinals. I just don't get it.

Hmm, I don't do urinals unless there's absolutely no closed door stalls available.
  • shaf238
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

If you would rather do chores than hang out, well that is pretty lame...

Ain't no one going to do my chores for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    Lol I love finding a treadmill that is next to a broken one that I can use so nobody can get on it right next to me. I thought I was the only one that did this lol!
    @Jax2120 BONUS: Place your water bottle and towel on the machine to the other side!

Genius 👏