slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Repeating myself.

Yes this.. I often say... "Im not parrot"
  • musicforhearts
    musicforhearts Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When people leave their garbage in my car. I can understand doing it once or twice but some people i know do it every time i drive them somewhere :s
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    People who take a slurp of their soda before finishing their mouthful of food. C'mon people - do you really LIKE coke-soaked burger bun? Just slow down

Man, I'm angry today. I might go fo a walk.

I thought I was the only one who gets irritated by this. Someone understands my pain!!

But what if the food is gross and a drink is needed to wash it down like a pill.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    When people leave their garbage in my car. I can understand doing it once or twice but some people i know do it every time i drive them somewhere :s
    That's so damn disrespectful!!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    If I said this before I am sorry, I have to say it again. When the entire row of treadmills is empty you DO NOT have to use the machine next to mine.

I'm sorry. I have done this before without thinking.
    @nooshi713
    I am really wondering about this. I am not trying to be rude, I want learn something about human behavior. If you had a choice of any machine, why would you walk down the isle past empty machines and get on a machine next to someone? I am trying to understand.

• shaf238
    Options
    Because it's happening right now...people who encroach on your desk. Like, mate, there's boundaries - can you move your shiii please!
  • Maiposa37
    Maiposa37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Mine is people asking for lifting advice but then not following through with any of it.

And lateness. I hate being late. I hate it when others are late.

What's yours?

I hate it when people are eating and they suck the food off their fingers! It makes me so sick.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I feel the same about this, as well as bathroom stalls and parking spots
    @hud54014
    Not using a urinal next to another guy is a standard guy rule, you just don't do it unless there is no other option available. I think it is rule two, rule one being that you don't talk to anyone once you enter the bathroom.
    I figured it would apply to exercise equipment as well.

k5qcd59t9evy.jpg

I wanted to remake that cartoon with treadmills instead of urinals. I just don't get it.

comparing urinals to treadmills.....

I don't have a favorite urinal (although I'm working on it) but I might have a favorite treadmill.

If somebody is on a treadmill next to my favorite treadmill, they are probably in for some company.

now comparing urinals to sinks makes sense.... although, I've always thought having both is quite unnecessary if not opulent.
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Mine is people asking for lifting advice but then not following through with any of it.

What's yours?

Wow. You would hate me 😂
  • shaf238
    Options

What's yours?

Wow. You would hate me 😂

I already feel agitated 🤣
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When people insist on “helping” by loading my dishwasher, but it’s not done right, and it’s not full, so I have to redo the whole thing.

Oddly specific. I know.
  • shaf238
    Options
    When someone corrects a typo...with another typo. Take more damn care!!
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    My pet peeve is complainers who complain without really knowing the circumstances.

OK all, you got me. Yes, I am that slow walker that holds you from getting to your destination 5-10 seconds sooner. Of course, like everyone else, I try to make up some excuse for your 10 second tardiness. But you are right, I did on purpose. I volunteered for military service (it beat being drafted at the time). I volunteered for service in Vietnam, I volunteered for Desert Storm. I volunteered to jump out of perfectly good airplanes. I volunteered for Ranger school. I volunteered to have that quadruple fusion and decompression in my lower back and to have foot long metal rod to stabilize the vertebrae. It had nothing to do with my service connected disabilities, I just wanted that Disabled Veteran handicap license plate that everyone is craving.

Point is, think before you judge. The person you are judging may be a disabled veteran, someone on the phone just finding out the results of that biopsy their spouse had. Someone that just found out about a loved one who needs a special prayer. One of those that are first responders and are being called in to support an emergency. Or a million other things that are affecting them.