Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    This site seems to *kitten* with my phone on a regular basis. Good thing I don't pay for this pos. 😎
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    People who do 30 in a 40
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    When traffic on North bound lanes are at a standstill because of an accident on South bound lanes...

Those rubberneckers kill me. I dont even bother looking. I just drive. I wish everyone would do that instead of being nosy.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I guess this falls under the being aware of your surroundings thing. Some coworker almost ran me down with a cart, having to stop really short as if she didn't even see me until the last second. I'm the type to usually move out of the way but she never has the same consideration so now I make her wait. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Communal laundry rooms.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    When prospective patrons ask me if they need a library card to check out a library book. It's so hard not to be sarcastic.
  • shaf238
    Options
    lmaskey wrote: »
    Pedestrians who think they have the right of way 100% of the time. Don't even look when they're crossing RIGHT IN FRONT of your car. Who's going to survive THAT crash?
    And how about people who walk REALLY slowly in front of you? And equally as bad, those that suddenly stop - no awareness of others!!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I hate when people try to have a conversation while brushing their teeth. (Even watching this on TV). It just grosses me out. Can't you finish first? What's so important it can't wait 3 effin minutes. Or 5...however long you take to brush rinse and spit.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Disrespectful kids who ignore me or call me 'bro'. . That *kitten* don't fly! ..It's "Mr Reed" to you!
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    People that blast their music on hiking trails.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When someone posts a thread with a typo in the thread title...and NO ONE says anything. Really? Y'all just gonna let that go? A'ight.
  • shaf238
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When someone posts a thread with a typo in the thread title...and NO ONE says anything. Really? Y'all just gonna let that go? A'ight.

I thought I was the only one that hated that 😂