Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When someone posts a thread with a typo in the thread title...and NO ONE says anything. Really? Y'all just gonna let that go? A'ight.

I thought I was the only one that hated that 😂

I let it go unless it accidentally changes the meaning. . Or, if the person is writing about how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is. . Then it's a race for who calls them out first.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    When someone posts a thread with a typo in the thread title...and NO ONE says anything. Really? Y'all just gonna let that go? A'ight.

I thought I was the only one that hated that 😂

I let it go unless it accidentally changes the meaning. . Or, if the person is writing about how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is. . Then it's a race for who calls them out first.

Once it gets past like ten comments, it's just a dick move to call it out so it becomes a Mexican standoff among everyone. It's like seeing a celebrity in Manhattan, no NYer wants to be the one to acknowledge them.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    If I said this before I am sorry, I have to say it again. When the entire row of treadmills is empty you DO NOT have to use the machine next to mine.

I'm sorry. I have done this before without thinking.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Another one? In shape people posting on MFP. Oh *kitten* off you *kitten* *kittening* *kitten* *kitteners*. Ooooooo, look at your abs. Oh, your workout just KILLED you today?

*grumbling and eating 5 Snickers bars and drinking a Diet Coke*

It's easier if you tell yourself they probably just downloaded their pics off google. .I mean. . none of them have heads.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Relaying gossip/info like you know it to be a fact only it ends up not being true at all.

Constant complaining about the same things over and over again and then searching for new things to complain about and acting like it's the end of the world when you find out something that you shouldn't have even know.

(this is directed towards a specific person in my office, if you didn't get that, lol)
  • leah_not_leia
    leah_not_leia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    People being disrespectful in the gym. Leaving weights all over the floor, hogging equipment, just sitting on a machine on their phone for 15+min, etc. Or my personal fav of people sitting on bench press in a packed gym watching their buddy do reps on the other bench press and THEN getting up and doing reps at the other press while the buddy then sits back at the other machine...for 45 minutes...Come on buddy, there are other people here wanting to workout, we all pay to be here!! Might have had an experience with latter part last night ;):#
  • Elucy321
    Elucy321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    people that don't re-rack their weights, don't wipe down the bench, drive slow in the left lane, (welcome to Florida), and when people chew loudly.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    People who say sorry and then follow it up with some supposed bad *kitten* *kitten*.....sorry not sorry.....I'm sorry but I just don't give a *kitten*......really? Are you sorry or not? Weak *kitten* *kitten*.....
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    People who say sorry and then follow it up with some supposed bad *kitten* *kitten*.....sorry not sorry.....I'm sorry but I just don't give a *kitten*......really? Are you sorry or not? Weak *kitten* *kitten*.....

Why don't you show us on the doll where the kitten touched you, @bojack5? It's ok. This is a safe place.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Another one? In shape people posting on MFP. Oh *kitten* off you *kitten* *kittening* *kitten* *kitteners*. Ooooooo, look at your abs. Oh, your workout just KILLED you today?

*grumbling and eating 5 Snickers bars and drinking a Diet Coke*

I feel attacked...
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    When people call and I can hear their TV blasting in the background. Like I should take a conversation seriously when they can't be bothered to hit the mute button?
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That the recycling truck only comes to my apartment complex, once weekly & even worse that knowing this, people don't condense their boxes by folding them or using them to put any/enough other recyclables within to fill them, so they just take unnecessary space! Therefore, I STILL'VE TRASH WITHIN MY HOUSE!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I crush everything I can down, cans, plastic, I break down cardboard, etc. My sister refuses to do this. She actually yelled at me once about breaking stuff down. She has to drive to recycle her stuff, I don't understand why doesn't she want to make fewer trips and have the recyclables take up less space. On family vacations she insists on buying gallon or five gallon jugs of water, you are not allowed to crush them or she gets upset.
  • CharleyRose1236
    CharleyRose1236 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

People who take a slurp of their soda before finishing their mouthful of food. C'mon people - do you really LIKE coke-soaked burger bun? Just slow down

Man, I'm angry today. I might go fo a walk.

I thought I was the only one who gets irritated by this. Someone understands my pain!!
  • annlyric
    annlyric Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers