rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Mandy not Maggie
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Two words:

Narcissistic Characteristics
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Only interested in herself (i.e. never asks any questions).
    Doesn't like kids
    Can't have the fan on at night.
    Jacked teeth
    Toe fungus
    Lip implants
    Drama!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Jealously, insecurities, possessiveness, hot headed.

Can't carry a conversation.
    No sense of humor.
    Can't put their phone down.
    Substance abuse problems.
    Narcissistic.
    Bad hygiene.
    Mama's boy.
    Deadbeat, lazy.

Good list. Just add:

Has issues with dogs -- I have 2 and they're not going anywhere
    Has cat(s) -- I'm allergic
    Poor table manners
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Smoking is a deal breaker
    Always btchy
    Lazy
    Glued to their phone
    Nagging
    Poor hygiene
  • ythannah
    newmeadow wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I smolder with rage when they're financially supporting their adult offspring and their grandchildren then they won't buy me a pair of front row tickets to the Barry Manilow concert.

That's because you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away.

@newmeadow is Maggie?

You're so mean. And it was Mandy. She was his dog. He wrote that song for her. Didn't you watch his interview on the Today Show?

Time for fact checking...

I'm not mean. At least not right now. :flowerforyou:
    The song was originally Brandy, not recorded first by Manilow, and thus not about Manilow's anything. He didn't write it, he only changed the name and covered it.
    The original writer has clarified that the song wasn't about a dog, that was only a ruse to get rid of a reporter.
    I've only watched the Today show as a captive in a dentist's chair. I find it incredibly shallow television.

I have no idea about Mandy's or dogs or Barry Manilow, but I do know how to page @newmeadow aaaaand be unintentionally mean.

Shannon was a dog however...
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 wrote: »
    Always btchy
    Lazy
    Glued to their phone
    Nagging
    Poor hygiene

Sometimes is okay though as long as it's not most of the time. I figure three days out of a seven day week is fair.

Being like that nearly 50% of the time is fair? Not in my house it isn't. I'll take sarcasm , sassy remarks and occasionally being cussed out when I'm an *kitten* ,but no way in hell am I listening to continual btching and nagging. I grew up listening to that *kitten* and don't put up with it as an adult.
  • ythannah
    ythannah wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I smolder with rage when they're financially supporting their adult offspring and their grandchildren then they won't buy me a pair of front row tickets to the Barry Manilow concert.

That's because you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away.

@newmeadow is Maggie?

You're so mean. And it was Mandy. She was his dog. He wrote that song for her. Didn't you watch his interview on the Today Show?

Time for fact checking...

I'm not mean. At least not right now. :flowerforyou:
    The song was originally Brandy, not recorded first by Manilow, and thus not about Manilow's anything. He didn't write it, he only changed the name and covered it.
    The original writer has clarified that the song wasn't about a dog, that was only a ruse to get rid of a reporter.
    I've only watched the Today show as a captive in a dentist's chair. I find it incredibly shallow television.

I have no idea about Mandy's or dogs or Barry Manilow, but I do know how to page @newmeadow aaaaand be unintentionally mean.

Shannon was a dog however...

OMG. You mean the one who drifted out to sea?

The one who always loved to swim and play.

Henry Gross wrote the song about Carl Wilson's Irish Setter.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Y'all are lying. If you find someone you have extreme levels of chemistry with, all those standards get relaxed.

Lady hasn't had a man in 2yrs. Some man of the look of her dreams makes eye contact and holds it. They see each other again, and again. Here and there around town they run into each other and every time is magical. She lays awake thinking of him.

He finally asks her out. He spends a lot of money and gives her the sweetest kiss she's ever had. Made her see stars behind her closed eyes. She can't eat, can't sleep over thoughts of him.

They have four more very extravagant dates and he fights his desire for sex for her, because, he wants to go slow he says, because he thinks this time, it's the real thing. The next date, she is practically throbbing for wanting for him. He hints that tonight is the night. They go for a long walk. He lights a cigarette.

She immediately calls the whole thing off, because smoking is on her list of no-nos.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

More likely than not, she'll ask him what brand he likes and buy him a pack for post coitus purpose.

"Throbbing for him" :D:D
    Mills and Boon forever x

If you haven't throbbed, you haven't lived, girl.
  • waytoofat3
    Always btchy
    Lazy
    Glued to their phone
    Nagging
    Poor hygiene

Sometimes is okay though as long as it's not most of the time. I figure three days out of a seven day week is fair.

Being like that nearly 50% of the time is fair? Not in my house it isn't. I'll take sarcasm , sassy remarks and occasionally being cussed out when I'm an *kitten* ,but no way in hell am I listening to continual btching and nagging. I grew up listening to that *kitten* and don't put up with it as an adult.

But what if you constantly choose awful movies?

Lol...you've got me there
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2018
    Doesn't like my family or my dogs
    Mean
    Cruel sarcasm.. ( I enjoy funny type sarcasm and wit but not the sort thats deliberately mean)
    Sloppy kisser
    Bad in bed
    No job
    Sponger
    Uncontrolled temper
    Poor hygiene
    Skinflint (tight with money)
    Liar
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Y'all are lying. If you find someone you have extreme levels of chemistry with, all those standards get relaxed.

Lady hasn't had a man in 2yrs. Some man of the look of her dreams makes eye contact and holds it. They see each other again, and again. Here and there around town they run into each other and every time is magical. She lays awake thinking of him.

He finally asks her out. He spends a lot of money and gives her the sweetest kiss she's ever had. Made her see stars behind her closed eyes. She can't eat, can't sleep over thoughts of him.

They have four more very extravagant dates and he fights his desire for sex for her, because, he wants to go slow he says, because he thinks this time, it's the real thing. The next date, she is practically throbbing for wanting for him. He hints that tonight is the night. They go for a long walk. He lights a cigarette.

She immediately calls the whole thing off, because smoking is on her list of no-nos.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

More likely than not, she'll ask him what brand he likes and buy him a pack for post coitus purpose.

"Throbbing for him" :D:D
    Mills and Boon forever x

If you haven't throbbed, you haven't lived, girl.

Dam. My life has been meaningless. :|

You are still young. You have time.
  • waytoofat3
    Always btchy
    Lazy
    Glued to their phone
    Nagging
    Poor hygiene

or left the toilet seat up...
    I don't get bichy when it's always being left down 😛
  • waytoofat3
    Always btchy
    Lazy
    Glued to their phone
    Nagging
    Poor hygiene

or left the toilet seat up...
    I don't get bichy when it's always being left down 😛

don't start with me tiger........

Who? Me? o:)