If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 My amazing husband is picking me up a pint of The Tonight Dough for movie night tonight! I'll report back on whether it's good enough to unseat my current favorite, cookies and cream cheese core.

I'm not expecting to see a loss this week :lol:

Well?!? @pinuplove
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 My amazing husband is picking me up a pint of The Tonight Dough for movie night tonight! I'll report back on whether it's good enough to unseat my current favorite, cookies and cream cheese core.

Well?!? @pinuplove

It's only 6:20 here! I haven't even had my Thai coconut soup yet.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

It's only 6:20 here! I haven't even had my Thai coconut soup yet.

I’m so excited to convert you!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Brownie in a cup and couple scoops of ice cream.. 😇
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Brownie in a cup and couple scoops of ice cream.. 😇

I made two big pans of brownies this afternoon. I plan on having a small brownie sundae after dinner!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    I saw these for the first time at the store.

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg
    Those are a combination of "If money didn't matter" and "If calories didn't matter". I've always wanted to try those, but can't bring myself to spend 5$ a pint!

Ditto. Maybe when the husband and kids are out of the house for a week this summer I'll treat myself and have one for lunch/dinner :tongue:

I usually buy Ben & Jerry's when my husband is out of town, LOL!

Also a very good option! @quiksylver296 recommends The Tonight Dough highly. I owe it to her to give her a try!

Update on my meanderings over The Tonight Dough in my freezer.

I just ate...3/4 of it? had to put the last of it in the sink and drain it to ensure i don't eat it all tonight cuz i've already blown my maintenence today :P i don't even want to calculate what that was (please don't do it for me)
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg
    Those are a combination of "If money didn't matter" and "If calories didn't matter". I've always wanted to try those, but can't bring myself to spend 5$ a pint!

Ditto. Maybe when the husband and kids are out of the house for a week this summer I'll treat myself and have one for lunch/dinner :tongue:

Also a very good option! @quiksylver296 recommends The Tonight Dough highly. I owe it to her to give her a try!

I just ate...3/4 of it? had to put the last of it in the sink and drain it to ensure i don't eat it all tonight cuz i've already blown my maintenence today :P i don't even want to calculate what that was (please don't do it for me)

Ha! I'm about to do the same (well maybe not the sink bit...)
  • Panini911
    Options

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

Ha! I'm about to do the same (well maybe not the sink bit...)

Enjoy :) it really is so good!
  • pinuplove
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

Verdict is...I like mine better :tongue: Tonight Dough was really good, though!
  • Panini911
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

Well?!? @pinuplove

The core JUST became available in Canada (first time I see them in store here two weeks ago). what a killer at a time i don't want to eat such high cal ice cream LOL. i'd been waiting all these years to try!
  • pinuplove
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

Well?!? @pinuplove

The core JUST became available in Canada (first time I see them in store here two weeks ago). what a killer at a time i don't want to eat such high cal ice cream LOL. i'd been waiting all these years to try!

Maybe just one pint, to settle the matter of which is better :lol:
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I want Souplantation. Big old stupid salad with croutons and thousand island, sides of their pasta salads, pizza squares, mini muffins with whipped butter, pasta sampler plate... then soft serve with oreos and granola.
  • Panini911
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

Well?!? @pinuplove

LOL who knew the discussion forum on a calorie counting site would drive me to buying MORE ben and jerry's ;) maybe later in the summer. i've over done the heavy desserts this weekend.

oh how I wish i could do my 10k runs again. those could easily justify such foods. but i'm still not able to run :(
  • pinuplove
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

Well?!? @pinuplove

LOL who knew the discussion forum on a calorie counting site would drive me to buying MORE ben and jerry's ;) maybe later in the summer. i've over done the heavy desserts this weekend.

oh how I wish i could do my 10k runs again. those could easily justify such foods. but i'm still not able to run :(

I am an admittedly bad influence around here :tongue:

Hope you're able to increase your activity again at some point. Ice cream calories that you've earned taste even better.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I am an admittedly bad influence around here :tongue:

You're not the only one, @pinuplove! HAHA! I love reading this thread.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Well?!? @pinuplove

Woo! (full disclosure, I haven't tried your favorite)
  • pinuplove
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Well?!? @pinuplove

Woo! (full disclosure, I haven't tried your favorite)

Then I call unjustified woo! You're just playing favorites.