If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 My amazing husband is picking me up a pint of The Tonight Dough for movie night tonight! I'll report back on whether it's good enough to unseat my current favorite, cookies and cream cheese core.

I'm not expecting to see a loss this week :lol:

Well?!? @pinuplove

Verdict is...I like mine better :tongue: Tonight Dough was really good, though!

Woo! (full disclosure, I haven't tried your favorite)

Then I call unjustified woo! You're just playing favorites.

Maybe, but what can you do about it?

Laugh.gif
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think it would be sad if this thread devolved into people criticizing each other's guilty pleasures :cry:

I really came here to say these are dangerous. Like accidentally eat half the box while watching TV dangerous

lkfijils1ntx.jpg

These are not anything special! Save your money and calories! They tasted the same as the regular cinnamon toast crunch.

I disagree. I thought these were awesome. A little too awesome :).
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Thanks to @Crafty_camper123, I now want cinnamon rolls with thick cream cheese frosting. (I couldn't find a picture with thick enough frosting, so this will have to do.)

xpgf60mrn73l.jpg

I'm going to be nitpicky and say that one looks too brown on the edges. It's overdone. Cinnamon rolls should be soft and just barely brown. Agree on the icing though!
  • kathryn1391
    kathryn1391 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    96yqypikjehj.png
    I'id absolutely smash a box of these right now
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Little tempts me nowadays except for these.

0708971916787_a1c1_2000.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Thanks to @Crafty_camper123, I now want cinnamon rolls with thick cream cheese frosting. (I couldn't find a picture with thick enough frosting, so this will have to do.)

xpgf60mrn73l.jpg

I'm going to be nitpicky and say that one looks too brown on the edges. It's overdone. Cinnamon rolls should be soft and just barely brown. Agree on the icing though!

It's an edge one! I would definitely go for one from the middle of the pan!
  • RelCanonical
    Options
    I like my cinnamon rolls practically dough-like. I'm knocking on wood hardcore, but food poisoning has somehow manage to be evaded.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

xpgf60mrn73l.jpg

It's an edge one! I would definitely go for one from the middle of the pan!

The middle one is always the best. I remember once as a kid demolishing an entire tube of cinnamon rolls by myself.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I hate those little waxy jimmies/sprinkles. They ruin everything.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The office cinnamon rolls that have spurred on @quiksylver296 's craving were a little dry and depressing looking. I'm wishing it was one of these bad boys, and not my yogurt for b-fast.

Cinnabons-Caramel-Pecanbon-1024x640.jpg

I need to try one of those. They look amazing!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    On the topic of breakfast type foods, I could totally go for a big stack of french toast right now.

9n6zrqevstyx.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    Options
    My Mom still makes me an Easter basket every year and it will have.....

My mother still insists on buying me candy every year too, haha. I'm 31!
  • RelCanonical
    Options
    On the topic of breakfast type foods, I could totally go for a big stack of french toast right now.

Oh man, french toast, belgian waffles, fluffy pancakes. I'm craving for a particular reason right now.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    The office cinnamon rolls that have spurred on @quiksylver296 's craving were a little dry and depressing looking. I'm wishing it was one of these bad boys, and not my yogurt for b-fast.

Cinnabons-Caramel-Pecanbon-1024x640.jpg

I need to try one of those. They look amazing!

They are phenominal.