If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Some homemade mac & cheese

Mac-Cheese-760x953.jpg

crock-pot-baked-potatoes-3.png
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    A whole pot of black coffee :o
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

Why can't you? Black coffee has like 5 calories per cup, lol.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    vkpv7tjesz8y.jpeg

I could demolish a whole bag of these right now.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

Why can't you? Black coffee has like 5 calories per cup, lol.

Too much caffeine. Decaf won't cut it unfortunately!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    At this very specific moment, I would love a couple of Egg and Sausage McMuffins. But what I REALLY want is a couple (or 10) Mcgriddles, but we don't have them in my country 😭😭😭
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    At this very specific moment, I would love a couple of Egg and Sausage McMuffins. But what I REALLY want is a couple (or 10) Mcgriddles, but we don't have them in my country 😭😭😭

Aww! So sad! Perhaps you could cobble together a homemade alternative?? A package of mini pankcakes (or homemade, infused with maple). Then maple sausage, an egg, and an extra drizzle of maple syrup. I'm having mad cravings for eggs particularly in the sandwich form today, LOL.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I want a KFC mashed potato bowl right now. Ugh, I haven't had that in SO long. Fortunately for me, there are easy ways to duplicate that recipe without breaking the calorie bank. I also want my mom's homemade cinnamon roll bake.

Oh, and I had my donuts last weekend, thank you very much. A key lime pie and a chocolate glazed with vanilla drizzle. I ate both and suffered dearly for it, but I have no regrets. I get them once a season when the limited flavors launch. Hopefully the picture posted!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I didn't even really WANT them. But there they were. I won them, and had planned to take them to give away at work or my volunteer gig. Then I forgot. And then there they were.

z675x3oygcux.png

They were actually tastier than I thought they'd be. So of course it's a one serving 715 calorie bag. Oh well.

6ef3c7j8kqol.png

I’ve had these and they are dangerously good. Went through a whole bag too when I bought them to try lol
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    I didn't even really WANT them. But there they were. I won them, and had planned to take them to give away at work or my volunteer gig. Then I forgot. And then there they were.

z675x3oygcux.png

They were actually tastier than I thought they'd be. So of course it's a one serving 715 calorie bag. Oh well.

6ef3c7j8kqol.png

I’ve had these and they are dangerously good. Went through a whole bag too when I bought them to try lol

Thanks for the warnings, @mtaratoot and @Noreenmarie1234. :) I love all sorts of nuts, too. I just don't eat them very often because they are so calorie dense.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,296 Member
    Options
    It's not even just the nuts @alteredsteve175, it's the other [cheetah] ingredients. Deliciously yummy. Maybe even worth the calories. Just don't eat the whole [ocelot] bag. Or go for it! They also have pecan flavor that I almost chose, but I love cashews and haven't had them in so long because. Yeah. Calories. also have almond flavor, but I eat almonds. Just not the whole [jaguarundi] bag. Really tasty. Kind of just like the description says -- tastes like brittle, but with a softer tooth. Somewhere between brittle and peeps. Peanuts, corn syrup, sugar, cashews, baking soda, flavor and salt.

Now I want some more. Too bad. Already ate the entire [leopard] bag. And if it didn't have calories, right now, I'd go get me some more.

Had to bring it back on topic.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hot cinnamon sugar donuts.. lucky they are an hour's drive away.. I'd inhale so many of those suckers right now.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    It's not even just the nuts @alteredsteve175, it's the other [cheetah] ingredients. Deliciously yummy. Maybe even worth the calories. Just don't eat the whole [ocelot] bag. Or go for it! They also have pecan flavor that I almost chose, but I love cashews and haven't had them in so long because. Yeah. Calories. also have almond flavor, but I eat almonds. Just not the whole [jaguarundi] bag. Really tasty. Kind of just like the description says -- tastes like brittle, but with a softer tooth. Somewhere between brittle and peeps. Peanuts, corn syrup, sugar, cashews, baking soda, flavor and salt.

Now I want some more. Too bad. Already ate the entire [leopard] bag. And if it didn't have calories, right now, I'd go get me some more.

How many servings in a bag? Other than one. :) And where can one find these because they sound goooooood.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options

You're crackin' me up with all the cat references. 🦁🐯🐱 Very creative!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,296 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    How many servings in a bag? Other than one. :) And where can one find these because they sound goooooood.

The label makes an outlandish claim that a serving is one ounce. In my world yesterday, that was only 18% of a serving. The label says they are made in Texas. I got them at BiMart for member rewards Tuesday. My member number ended in the number that won the prize. I almost left 'em in the store, but figured I'd take them to share with my dive crew. And I forgot. But that's ok. There were eight of us on the team that day, and only 5.5 servings, so there would't have been enough :)