If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    A pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food would be awesome right now.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    AlisaRN wrote: »
    My birthday cake that is sitting in the fridge. We celebrated Friday night and I had as much as I wanted that night but now there's more sitting in the fridge. I only get this cake once a year so I might splurge this evening if I have the calories left. I don't want it to go to waste but I also don't want to ruin my diet. It's a chocolate ganache cake from Publix. Yum!

vmixbnkd4ziw.png

Is it this one?...I'd be into it for breakfast....lunch...and dinner too lol!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Steamed dumplings and fried scallops.... 😍
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    7bvnuth0ac3r.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    7bvnuth0ac3r.png

This looks delicious, what is it?
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Those look delicious @kimny72 but what I really want right now is a large Baskin Robbins shake made with nutty coconut ice cream. YUM!

4a5lawt5yshk.png
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    puffbrat wrote: »
    Those look delicious @kimny72 but what I really want right now is a large Baskin Robbins shake made with nutty coconut ice cream. YUM!

4a5lawt5yshk.png

:tongue: When I think about how often I had ice cream shakes, I'm honestly surprised I didn't end up heavier :lol:
    I'm not much of a coconut person, but I would be willing to give that a shot!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    7bvnuth0ac3r.png

This looks delicious, what is it?

Chocolate chip banana bread + fresh butter. Drool.

bdrkmwiewwc3.png

Oh yes, gotta have real butter 🤤
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,126 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Funny thing...I can eat whatever I want whenever I want...
    Not allowing food to be "forbidden" is...kind of important for keeping a healthy attitude toward food. Food cannot be good or bad. More healthy and less healthy...and all things can fit into a nutritious diet.

I'm thinking you might have skimmed over some of the thread and missed the point, you're preaching to the choir in here. Lots of these posts are stuff we either DID eat, or are planning to on a day that it WILL fit. And most of the posters are folks who do fit their fave foods in, when they can.

The cake I posted above was 1100 calories. The one or two bites I could've fit would not have made me happy, so I skipped it. If it was calorie free, I would've eaten it. Hell, if it was half the calories, I probably would have ordered it and split it with my mom. Instead I went home and had a couple of Oreos, and I'm watching this week for opportunities to fit in some ice cream that picture has got me craving, probably something like this:

SO MUCH what @kimny72 wrote! And it's a great thread! Pass the fried chicken.

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    eryn0x wrote: »
    i love me spicy fried chicken. Popeyes does the trick.

And Cajun rice. ,🤤
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2019
    oh we have similar tastes! Sigh, the tonight dough is my fav, sooo friggen calorie dense (I mean come on, how many are satisfied with half a cup serving??

no talenti in canada so haven't tried that

kimny72 wrote: »

The cake I posted above was 1100 calories. The one or two bites I could've fit would not have made me happy, so I skipped it. If it was calorie free, I would've eaten it. Hell, if it was half the calories, I probably would have ordered it and split it with my mom. Instead I went home and had a couple of Oreos, and I'm watching this week for opportunities to fit in some ice cream that picture has got me craving, probably something like this:

jm03et7uplts.jpg

or maybe this

isxfdnasd6bh.jpg

#weeklygoals

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Giant pizza bagel vux81u2rkvji.jpeg