If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    A whole package of Peanut Butter Pie Oreos. I forgot how good they are and one or two a day juuuuuuuuuuust isn't doing it for me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm debating taking a bag of these camping this weekend. Because camping calories don't count, right?!? :D

coy9gribph6s.jpeg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I'm debating taking a bag of these camping this weekend. Because camping calories don't count, right?!? :D

coy9gribph6s.jpeg

As long as you're eating outside you're good to go.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

coy9gribph6s.jpeg

As long as you're eating outside you're good to go.

Does anyone else have those foods that are a must for a camping trip?

For me, S'mores are on the top of the list.

n8ybnfwtk2bc.jpg

And these.

jleh0fg1uhgr.jpg

• ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Just because the weekend.

comment_NxVv4Dv7mM1yk6Usd5VvPGOSAScFuZun.jpg

I'll have two, please. With some garlic bread and corn on the cob drenched in melted butter.

20180725-hela-rezept-Gegrillte-Maiskolben-mit-Limetten-Chili-Butter-copyright-944x760px.jpg
  • sierradavette
    sierradavette Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    s1nadaj9uoky.png
    I got a page of Hardee’s coupons in the mail with this on it and I’ve been FIGHTING the urge since then
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »
    k i feel a craving is gonna hit me soon...a 600-800 calorie pb sandwhich ;) maybe i can double the Pb using powdered pb (but still using two tablespoons of real stuff)

Flatout wraps + peanut butter are great too! One of my favorite lower calorie craving squashers is a Flatout wrap + 1 TBSP chunky peanut butter mixed with 1 TBSP greek yogurt or ricotta cheese + sugar free raspberry preserves or smushed fresh raspberries + some chocolate chips.. TRY IT

I did it! had a super yummy PB&J sandwich yesterday. Total of 340 calories.

Two tablespoons of freshly pressed peanut butter. A bit of PC raspberry jam.
    I compromised on the breed by not getting the higher calorie bread but also not going WW type bread (next time I may try a english muffin!) it's pretty tasty. it's not crazy small like WW/other low cal breads but also not large. This helps get the correct ratio of PB to bread.
    http://www.daveskillerbread.com/21-whole-grains-and-seeds-thin-sliced

The only thing is it doesn't keep me full for 4 hours like a good bowl of steel cut oats. but good to fully hit the craving under 400 calories and can pick mornings i am up later so less time til lunch. There was even room for some honey but i didn't think of it (and used extra calories for dessert)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    1kdex5binm38.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    1kdex5binm38.jpg

Buffalo style chicken pizza?
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I love papa john's now that they have an alternative tomato sauce. I thought their regular tomato sauce was too sweet, but I'd get sick of the white sauces.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    1kdex5binm38.jpg

Buffalo style chicken pizza?

Yes. I want one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!