If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    Now me, right now I fancy something like this:
    whitechocdream.png
    Or any patisserie, really, I'm not picky when it comes to cake.

Damn that looks decadent! Googled the link & sad face it's from another country.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I'm currently thinking milkshakes. The sort that have cream and cookies and other solid ingredients and are basically a slightly liquid dessert.

Any really good pics? :)

Apparently Hershey Park has these King Shakes

img-9083.jpg?10000
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    🤤
    9aohhi8nin70.jpg

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    All right, @pancakerunner , I tried it. I couldn’t really even taste the chip. Not bad, but not amazing.

ojf86agd9yq1.jpeg

With Kettle Cooked sea salt vinegar chips the flavor of the chip is more pronounced IMO!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    🤤
    9aohhi8nin70.jpg

I didn’t like those. I gave them to the teenager.
  • pancakerunner
    edited July 2019
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I want a thick crust pizza with sausage, pepperoni, meatball, mushroom, brocolli, carmelized onions. 😥

Oh man... this sounds good. Had me at thick crust. :D
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    🤤
    9aohhi8nin70.jpg

I didn’t like those. I gave them to the teenager.

LoL still on the sweet side.. good to add with Ice cream (crushed like cookies and creme)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with real butter and garlic salt.
    ihplpwlnpam1.jpeg

This reminds me that as a kid I used to make a bag of movie theatre popcorn and then heat up half a stick of butter and drizzle it over the bag and add tons of sea salt. That sounds delicious right now.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I really fancy some calamari. This looks like an appropriate illustration of the concept:

hospu7750bpd.jpeg

YES
  • lx1x
    Options
    I really fancy some calamari. This looks like an appropriate illustration of the concept:

hospu7750bpd.jpeg

Yum..
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I'm on a freestyle day and about to head out and see where the day takes me. I might hit up Lolli and Pops at the mall and get some chocolate pick n' mix type stuff. And I'm thinking bread and cheese for lunch. The day is so full of possibilities! Now I'm getting that paralysis from so manny options and only so much day/stomach room.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with real butter and garlic salt.
    ihplpwlnpam1.jpeg

This reminds me that as a kid I used to make a bag of movie theatre popcorn and then heat up half a stick of butter and drizzle it over the bag and add tons of sea salt. That sounds delicious right now.

Yes, same! I'd melt it in a mug in the microwave and dump it in. Dang, now I want that lol.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of cookies and cream and cookie dough ice cream mixed together.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ice cream sounds so good right now with all the National Ice Cream Day talk. I'd love a sundae from Carvel -- soft serve vanilla with peanut butter sauce and cookie dough bites to be exact. Or just give me the cookie dough pieces, I don't care. I think my friend and I will split something tomorrow.
  • lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    wo06wrlwec3r.png

^this
  • kevinflemming1982
    kevinflemming1982 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut's large BBQ Meat Feast with Cheesy Bites crust. 10 slices of heaven, at 276 calories per slice. Can't actually find a picture of it, but I do crave one regularly. Just now I don't buy one :( lol. Although, even when I did, I would only have 2-3 slices and put the rest in the fridge.

Now it's more a case of I can't justify spending over £20 on a single pizza, when I have more important things to put my money towards.