If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Endless waffle fry nachos...

zxvvxnqponji.png

and a antipasto platter for good measure. Endless obviously...

cos5afsjs48s.png

Good looking antipasto platter.. couple of cool beverages and that would be heaven.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I want a legit peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Like the ones that are 95% peanut butter with a thin layer of strawberry jelly on Wonder Bread. Like the kind I ate as a kid. That would be so awesome right now.

FINALLY! Someone else who gets what the proper PB to jelly ratio is. Bonus points for strawberry not grape (although I prefer jam).
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,415 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I want a legit peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Like the ones that are 95% peanut butter with a thin layer of strawberry jelly on Wonder Bread. Like the kind I ate as a kid. That would be so awesome right now.

FINALLY! Someone else who gets what the proper PB to jelly ratio is. Bonus points for strawberry not grape (although I prefer jam).

Raspberry is the best jam with PB.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    Endless waffle fry nachos...

zxvvxnqponji.png

and a antipasto platter for good measure. Endless obviously...

cos5afsjs48s.png

Good looking antipasto platter.. couple of cool beverages and that would be heaven.

Raspberry is the best jam with PB.

Yes and YES! lots of PB, good bread (not the tiny low cal small slices or grainy ones), and raspberry jam. check check check!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    nmxhj5vyjb5t.png

Movie theater popcorn covered in butter.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    nmxhj5vyjb5t.png

Yessss, that stuff goes down real easy. I love the butter, but the rest of my family doesn't, so I go without.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    nmxhj5vyjb5t.png

Yessss, that stuff goes down real easy. I love the butter, but the rest of my family doesn't, so I go without.

Yes it does. The butter is what makes it so good in my opinion. Luckily my family likes it too otherwise I would just get my own popcorn.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    A Cinnabon
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

Ugh yes! I could totally go for this... what sounds good to me: chunky PB on white bread with honey and sliced apples
  • Panini911
    Options

Ugh yes! I could totally go for this... what sounds good to me: chunky PB on white bread with honey and sliced apples

oh man i forgot all about the honey...soo much better.

my fav would be:
    - country harvest sunflower flax bread
    - chunky all natural pb (LOTS it needs to have a good thickness all oveR)
    - raspberry jam
    - honey
  • pancakerunner
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ypuii4z7yrag.png
    +
    t6uvw7bhlyji.png
    +
    tr7af0amaqvm.png
    +
    tyjtpxwytrzg.png
  • Panini911
    edited June 2019
    Options
    k i feel a craving is gonna hit me soon...a 600-800 calorie pb sandwhich ;) maybe i can double the Pb using powdered pb (but still using two tablespoons of real stuff)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have an awesome pb&j every night with 45 cal white bread, 2 servings powdered pb (made with half water half walden farms maple syrup which gives it more of a real peanut buttery texture), walden farms grape jelly. Delicious and SUPER peanut buttery <200 calories. Usually, when I am craving full calorie decadent things, the low calorie just doesn't compare... but making one this way does for me. It really hits the spot when I am craving...

db85xqtryvpf.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I have an awesome pb&j every night with 45 cal white bread, 2 servings powdered pb (made with half water half walden farms maple syrup which gives it more of a real peanut buttery texture), walden farms grape jelly. Delicious and SUPER peanut buttery <200 calories. Usually, when I am craving full calorie decadent things, the low calorie just doesn't compare... but making one this way does for me. It really hits the spot when I am craving...

db85xqtryvpf.png

Walden farms pancake syrup and jellies are the ONLY things I will ever buy from them. lol