If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Have a craving for some super crispy, thick, breaded chicken fingers and waffle fries from a restaurant or fast food place.xma834m2nkvx.jpg
    3brwgcti79jy.jpg
    o8h7550qf3dl.jpg
    nitl0jxgpc6m.jpg

I want DQ chicken strips
  • pancakerunner
    Had to indulge in the craving. Saved calories for this and it was worth it. Really hit the spot! 7m823em8l1i8.jpeg
    h2dmrz3bdmoy.jpeg
    lc6jxhoql6yr.jpeg

Where from!
  • pancakerunner
    Buffalo Wild Wings onion rings! (Oh, wait! Totally having them tonight! :p )

e7fnob0i13qh.jpg

YES. Happy Friday!
  • pancakerunner
    Buffalo Wild Wings onion rings! (Oh, wait! Totally having them tonight! :p )

e7fnob0i13qh.jpg

YES. Happy Friday!

swkbc5ydn2a4.jpg
    beer battered onion rings... yes please
  • pancakerunner
    i5fy24oujn14.jpg

also potato wedges with ranch... thanks
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    l35pd3pduqkf.jpg

which?

Chocolate-frosted bavarian cream. The overflowing one, second from the back far left. :D

ss4aw9jal0fk.jpg

Snatches that old fashioned buttermilk like nobody's business!

I'm really craving a sprinkled donut with excessive sprinkles.... and slathered with frosting

o.jpg

That reminds me of these...which I've pretty much probably eaten a lb at a time.

8qlg4oqhab00.jpg

I could eat a ton of these

Sand-Tart-Cookie-Recipe-ww.LifesLittleSweets.com-Sara-Maniez-Christmas-Holiday-680x907-Close-Up-Cookies-Plated.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Had to indulge in the craving. Saved calories for this and it was worth it. Really hit the spot! 7m823em8l1i8.jpeg
    h2dmrz3bdmoy.jpeg
    lc6jxhoql6yr.jpeg

Where from!

Local wing place! (I don’t want to post the name because there are only 2 locations in the US and both in my small town so everyone on the internet will know exactly where I live LOL) Missing the waffle fries but their regular fries are also delicious and taste better than they look!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    485y4dhbz496.png

@kellyjellybellyjelly - We're almost there...craziness! Made these last year...will most likely be making more this year...holiday cookies are THE best!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    485y4dhbz496.png

@kellyjellybellyjelly - We're almost there...craziness! Made these last year...will most likely be making more this year...holiday cookies are THE best!
    :D

I could go for a whole plate of those right now omg. The worst is during christmas cookie exchanges when they have the tables and tables of every cookie imaginable. I just want all of them and for all of them to be 0 calories
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    485y4dhbz496.png

I could go for a whole plate of those right now omg. The worst is during christmas cookie exchanges when they have the tables and tables of every cookie imaginable. I just want all of them and for all of them to be 0 calories

so true...those swaps are the best and the worst all at the same time
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    upoey6gnwjcn.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    485y4dhbz496.png

so true...those swaps are the best and the worst all at the same time

qfqn47qupnxz.png

I'd easily eat this entire tube
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Gas station down the road from my job had the best greasy fried chicken gizzards and I got them every Friday. I would eat those greasy, delicious gizzards...
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Whatever I want because I don't worry about calories :D
  • pancakerunner
    j4hl68ggjzwu.png