If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    euksdw0p2pgb.jpg

looks familiar

Close, but waffles have abs!

h2jcwjwok1bs.gif

:laugh:

Offense non-taken. Carbs > abs
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    euksdw0p2pgb.jpg

Yes! People treat me like some kind of circus freak because I don't want fruit and nuts and whipped cream and chocolate and nutella and crap all over my waffles or pancakes.

If I want dessert, I'll get dessert.

Just butter and maple syrup, please.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    euksdw0p2pgb.jpg

looks familiar

Close, but waffles have abs!

h2jcwjwok1bs.gif

:laugh:

Offense non-taken. Carbs > abs

100% agree!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

I really want a dinner roll with butter... the dinner rolls that come baked together and you need to pull apart.

Oh, man! There's a local family restaurant that has the most amazing dinner rolls! Like those^^, so, so, so good. I don't know what they do to them, but MAN!
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2019
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

I really want a dinner roll with butter... the dinner rolls that come baked together and you need to pull apart.

Oh, man! There's a local family restaurant that has the most amazing dinner rolls! Like those^^, so, so, so good. I don't know what they do to them, but MAN!

YES! Where the center is still like... doughy... ball it up in your fingers before eating.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

YES! Where the center is still like... doughy... ball it up in your fingers before eating.

With melty, melty butter everywhere!

g94sd29i3ri8.png

Also...
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

Try Kings Hawaiian dinner rolls..
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2019
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

Yepp... a classic.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

fhk8g2hthwzz.png

Yepp... a classic.

Nope! Those are yucky. Keep that nastiness away from me. :sick:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    A roll should be yeasty, not sweet! Yes, I am biased.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

fhk8g2hthwzz.png

Yepp... a classic.

King's Hawaiian has its place... In my family it is typically backyard BBQs, used to soak up the baked beans. Just don't bring the orange pack to Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

fhk8g2hthwzz.png

Yepp... a classic.

King's Hawaiian has its place... In my family it is typically backyard BBQs, used to soak up the baked beans. Just don't bring the orange pack to Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter.

FIFMe
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

Legit question - are yeasty and sweet mutually exclusive? I don't know how to categorize "yeasty", I am such a bad carbaholic.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fhk8g2hthwzz.png

fhk8g2hthwzz.png

Yepp... a classic.

FIFMe

For the most part I agree, but have a soft spot in my heart for KH (pun intended)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

Legit question - are yeasty and sweet mutually exclusive? I don't know how to categorize "yeasty", I am such a bad carbaholic.

In my mind they are. A roll can be yeasty, like a dinner roll. Or sweet, like a cinnamon roll. But they cannot be some Frankenstein's monster of both, like King's Hawaiian!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

In my mind they are. A roll can be yeasty, like a dinner roll. Or sweet, like a cinnamon roll. But they cannot be some Frankenstein's monster of both, like King's Hawaiian!

What about a dinner roll with honey? Or butter and jam?
  • quiksylver296
    edited September 2019
    Options

What about a dinner roll with honey? Or butter and jam?

Nope! A biscuit can cross over into honey and jam territory, but not dinner rolls. (I fully admit I'm weird. ;) )

I don't even like Texas Roadhouse's honey butter on their rolls. No sweet stuff on dinner rolls!