Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• RCPVRCPV Member Posts: 487 Member Member Posts: 487 Member
    Bacon Ritz crackers - a whole sleeve. My daughter is eating them in front of me right now.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 6,280 Member Member Posts: 6,280 Member
    RCPV wrote: »
    Bacon Ritz crackers - a whole sleeve. My daughter is eating them in front of me right now.

Didn't even know they had different flavored Ritz now lol!
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Member Posts: 9,480 Member Member Posts: 9,480 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Ooh that burger and fries would be calling my name.

jlqdk74hxuaa.jpg

ended up getting the Reuben! So good... saved the fries for tonight :p

OMG 😍 that pumpernickel bread looks amazing!

This cookie dough burrito lol
    ackuu1zdvmns.jpeg

I don't know about Rice Krispie treats, but ice cream in there would be heaven!
  • groomerofdogzgroomerofdogz Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Pancakes for breakfast, then pizza and ice cream (any kind, they’re all good, lol) Yum 😋
  • puffbratpuffbrat Member Posts: 2,797 Member Member Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would repeat new year's cheese platter(s)

53vpg0v47hpt.jpg

YUM!! Please invite me next time! I'll bring fruit and wine.
    Today on another episode of "*kitten* I'm craving and shouldn't have".
    I was a good girl (so far) and ate my white chocolate raspberry overnight oats. (Which were bomb btw). But I forgot about Monday morning donuts... A) I have a mild yeast allergy and shouldn't eat them. B ) I actually want to at least break even for the day, and a donut would not help me with this. But damnit they look good! If there was a cake donut in there (yeast-free) I'd be done for. Hopefully lustily staring at them via Fo0d Pr0n will do for now.

maxresdefault.jpg

I was secretly hoping someone would bring donuts to the office today and relieved that no one did since my planned food already puts me ever so slightly over my calories.

Those overnight oats sound delicious! Do you have a recipe/ingredient list? I want to expand my overnight oats options.
  • Crafty_camper123Crafty_camper123 Member Posts: 1,436 Member Member Posts: 1,436 Member
    puffbrat wrote: »
    I was a good girl (so far) and ate my white chocolate raspberry overnight oats. (Which were bomb btw). But I forgot about Monday morning donuts... A) I have a mild yeast allergy and shouldn't eat them. B ) I actually want to at least break even for the day, and a donut would not help me with this. But damnit they look good! If there was a cake donut in there (yeast-free) I'd be done for. Hopefully lustily staring at them via Fo0d Pr0n will do for now.

maxresdefault.jpg

I was secretly hoping someone would bring donuts to the office today and relieved that no one did since my planned food already puts me ever so slightly over my calories.

Those overnight oats sound delicious! Do you have a recipe/ingredient list? I want to expand my overnight oats options

Kind of made it up as I went along. But my base recipie is equal oats to liquid, then toppings. So for these it was
    1/3c oatmeal, 1/3(ish i eyeballed it) cashew milk, about 1tbs vanilla protien powder, handful of rasperries, 1 tsp sweetner (I used white chocolate sauce). and a 1 tbs white chocolate chips.

They were a little high in sugar, but came in at 13g protien, and about 10 grams of fiber. Just shy of 300 cals.
    puffbrat wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

Those overnight oats sound delicious! Do you have a recipe/ingredient list? I want to expand my overnight oats options

Kind of made it up as I went along. But my base recipie is equal oats to liquid, then toppings. So for these it was
    1/3c oatmeal, 1/3(ish i eyeballed it) cashew milk, about 1tbs vanilla protien powder, handful of rasperries, 1 tsp sweetner (I used white chocolate sauce). and a 1 tbs white chocolate chips.

They were a little high in sugar, but came in at 13g protien, and about 10 grams of fiber. Just shy of 300 cals.

Thank you! I'm going to have to try that.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,396 Member Member Posts: 3,396 Member
    RCPV wrote: »

The proper way to eat Ritz crackers is with EZ cheese. Or you're doing it wrong6w9fhs9xyeos.jpeg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,396 Member Member Posts: 3,396 Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,116 Member Member Posts: 5,116 Member
    Cant get this pizza craving out of my head. I think I just need to suck it up and budget some calories for a real greasy restaurant pizza. My homemade ones, blaze, etc are good but they aren’t hitting the craving 😆 19gfysmr7oc0.jpeg
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Member Posts: 2,871 Member Member Posts: 2,871 Member
    If you need someone to help eat that pizza.....
    Cant get this pizza craving out of my head. I think I just need to suck it up and budget some calories for a real greasy restaurant pizza. My homemade ones, blaze, etc are good but they aren’t hitting the craving 😆 19gfysmr7oc0.jpeg

papa John's or bust, baby!
    agj7v0a7484b.jpg

chicken bacon ranch casserole, please!
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,400 Member Member Posts: 1,400 Member
    I love this thread. :)