Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• elsie6hickmanelsie6hickman Posts: 3,863Member Member Posts: 3,863Member Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Pizza. I love it and it's really hard to give up, especially now that we have a pretty good pizza place in town. I grew up in NJ, and pizza is just a way of life.

Is there a reason you gave it up? I eat it almost once a week.

I'm trying to make healthier choices. But if it didn't have any calories, I could eat it every day.
  • BruceHedtkeBruceHedtke Posts: 342Member Member Posts: 342Member Member
    I'll take all of the above.
  • Cassandraw3Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,011Member Member Posts: 1,011Member Member
    katphi1618 wrote: »
    w0ppivpdnl0a.jpeg
    Homegrown bacon. :-D

This picture is what dreams are made of.
  • NovusDiesNovusDies Posts: 5,945Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,945Member, Premium Member
    katphi1618 wrote: »
    Homegrown bacon. :-D

That is the right answer!!

• NovusDiesNovusDies Posts: 5,945Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,945Member, Premium Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    ic1s2kvmmxwa.jpg

That looks gross actually. That bottom bun is completely saturated in grease.

I hate to break it to you, but if the grease isn't running down your arm, what you've got is a sub-par burger :lol:

I will settle for subpar then. I don't like moist buns. On top of which my OCD would make me wash my hands, arms, face, chest, and everything else that continually dripped on a 100 times before I could finish it.

Oh, I don't like the roll to get soppy either, that's why you've got to eat it fast!
    I'm kidding about sub-par by the way, not stepping on your preferences at all. I'm reading folks putting down McD's after an OP said she was craving it and I don't want to be like them!

I don't generally like greasy food (I sop up excess grease off a slice of pizza with a paper towel) but a cheeseburger is a different story for some reason. :blush:

I agree. I probably wouldn't have said anything if it had not been @quiksylver296.

I think it would actually be kind of weird to never crave McD again. Most of us grew up eating it. I'd say 99 percent of the time I would never want a Big Mac because it is not worth the calories but 1 percent of the time it is I guess. Some of the other menu items it is more like 75/25 but a Big Mac is not that good to me unless I am in some sort of nostalgia mode.

edited August 2018
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Posts: 25,774Member Member Posts: 25,774Member Member
    ic1s2kvmmxwa.jpg

That looks gross actually. That bottom bun is completely saturated in grease.

I hate to break it to you, but if the grease isn't running down your arm, what you've got is a sub-par burger :lol:

I will settle for subpar then. I don't like moist buns. On top of which my OCD would make me wash my hands, arms, face, chest, and everything else that continually dripped on a 100 times before I could finish it.

Oh, I don't like the roll to get soppy either, that's why you've got to eat it fast!
    I'm kidding about sub-par by the way, not stepping on your preferences at all. I'm reading folks putting down McD's after an OP said she was craving it and I don't want to be like them!

I don't generally like greasy food (I sop up excess grease off a slice of pizza with a paper towel) but a cheeseburger is a different story for some reason. :blush:

I agree. I probably wouldn't have said anything if it had not been @quiksylver296.

I think it would actually be kind of weird to never crave McD again. Most of us grew up eating it. I'd day 99 percent of the time I would never want a Big Mac because it is not worth the calories but 1 percent of the time it is I guess. Some of the other menu items it is more like 75/25 but a Big Mac is not that good to me unless I am in some nostalgia mode.

I'm the kicking post now?!? I thought it was @tacklewasher!

I crave McD's McGriddles breakfast sandwiches once in awhile. I have them about twice a year. Sooooo nastily good.