If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    gfdm6mrcxk65.jpeg

Yes plz
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    yn7ble747zhc.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I pretty much just said screw it and am polishing off this whole bag a day after I bought it. Might not even log it!

• pancakerunner
    edited December 2019
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I pretty much just said screw it and am polishing off this whole bag a day after I bought it. Might not even log it!

I saw these today! What are they like? Also... it's Friday. Treat yourself!! :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ckkpyxskycbz.jpg

honestly... if it didn't have calories, just really craving a bacon swiss burger!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

I didn't like these much. I found them to have too much of a corn taste for my liking. They weren't really sweet at all so if you don't have a sweet tooth like me you might really like them. I found them to be too dry and corn tasting.

I've tried a few brands of "peanut butter" puffs and these are the BEST. 10/10 for all flavors. They have a really nice sticky, sweet coating.
    g8q37392yuwh.png
    But they are a little too good because I ate the entire bags at once too, LOL!

thk10cf0nmmq.png
    e7dqla04xcb2.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I didn't like these much. I found them to have too much of a corn taste for my liking. They weren't really sweet at all so if you don't have a sweet tooth like me you might really like them. I found them to be too dry and corn tasting.

I've tried a few brands of "peanut butter" puffs and these are the BEST. 10/10 for all flavors. They have a really nice sticky, sweet coating.
    g8q37392yuwh.png
    But they are a little too good because I ate the entire bags at once too, LOL!

thk10cf0nmmq.png
    e7dqla04xcb2.png

mmm is it weird that I think these would be good with milk?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Puffy with a dusting of peanut butter on it. Respectable amount of protein in the whole bag too! :)

Oooo but, yeah, not sweet at all.

I could sure go for those brownies now. :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Reallllllllllly want mozzarella sticks and potato skins from TGIFriday's...
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    zefbjg59cotv.jpg
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,395 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I wanted half an apple pie with nice flaky crust, hot from the oven, with like 4 giant scoops of handmade vanilla ice cream on top.

Instead I ate half a pint of vanilla bean Enlightened ice cream (much better texture than Halo Top) topped with a big serving spoon full of homemade baked apple (with the peel left on).

It actually really hit the spot, lol.

And for 258 calories with 10 grams of bonus protein!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I wanted half an apple pie with nice flaky crust, hot from the oven, with like 4 giant scoops of handmade vanilla ice cream on top.

Instead I ate half a pint of vanilla bean Enlightened ice cream (much better texture than Halo Top) topped with a big serving spoon full of homemade baked apple (with the peel left on).

It's funny... I have a freezer FULL of light ice creams (enlightend, halo top, etc.) but haven't had the drive to eat any of it... think I burnt myself out on the stuff!

But apple pie DOES sound super good... one of my healthier "hacks" is a to take a high fiber wrap (flatout, etc.) and fill it with some sugar free apple pie filling, wrap it up, heat it and top with plain greek yogurt. YUM!

Also: chocolate ice cream topped with warm suagr free cherry pie filling!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

It's funny... I have a freezer FULL of light ice creams (enlightend, halo top, etc.) but haven't had the drive to eat any of it... think I burnt myself out on the stuff!

But apple pie DOES sound super good... one of my healthier "hacks" is a to take a high fiber wrap (flatout, etc.) and fill it with some sugar free apple pie filling, wrap it up, heat it and top with plain greek yogurt. YUM!

I only bought it specifically to eat with the apples and someone here had said how much better the enlightened was than the Halo Top so I gave it a try.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I only bought it specifically to eat with the apples and someone here had said how much better the enlightened was than the Halo Top so I gave it a try.

I agree that it's better
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I want some real southern style Hush Puppies. And a superb bacon cheeseburger loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions, then some of that peanut butter pie dessert that I drooled over a few pages back. And please, no holding back. :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I want some real southern style Hush Puppies. And a superb bacon cheeseburger loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions, then some of that peanut butter pie dessert that I drooled over a few pages back. And please, no holding back. :)

A bacon swiss burger... yes please!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    a0nmdr8n1une.jpg

That's one of the best part of the holidays.

Last year we had spinach dip, sausage dip, & a crab dip.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I tried my very first brownie today.. I wasn't keen. Are they supposed to be like half cooked cake, gooey and undercooked.? :( maybe I just got a bad one.?
    9kntkgshrjse.jpg
    Oops posted to wrong thread :#
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,561 Member
    Options
    I tried my very first brownie today.. I wasn't keen. Are they supposed to be like half cooked cake, gooey and undercooked.? :( maybe I just got a bad one.?
    9kntkgshrjse.jpg
    Oops posted to wrong thread :#

They're cakey. I wouldn't say undercooked though. Gooey if it's warm with melted chocolate chips. Yum, just thinking about them is making me hungry! Get one from a bakery to make sure you're trying a good one or make some at home.