Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,041Member Member Posts: 2,041Member Member
    The entire apple crumb pie my mom brought for dessert tonight 😍wf08yv5bqbin.jpegto0u8q1a7tim.jpeg

It’s still warm...

holy... the crumble!!! those sugar chunks!
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Posts: 606Member Member Posts: 606Member Member
    I could devour a whole bag of Ruffles with a side of French Onion dip right now.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,864Member Member Posts: 1,864Member Member
    I could devour a whole bag of Ruffles with a side of French Onion dip right now.

We're having Ruffles and onion dip as one of the appetizers tomorrow, but I'll have to share and save room for dessert!
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 16,913Member Member Posts: 16,913Member Member
  • LietchiLietchi Posts: 99Member Member Posts: 99Member Member
    The calories might not be problematic per se, but logging it is a real *kitten*

I have such a craving right now!
    4ffrqbo8kbso.jpg
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Posts: 1,674Member Member Posts: 1,674Member Member
    Lietchi wrote: »

4ffrqbo8kbso.jpg

Thankfully there's enough for both of us. I can even help figure out how to enter it in our diaries. Mmmmmm.... The only thing I'd change is sub out the surami in those rolls for crab.

just_Tomek wrote: »
    Cause fat Thursday. Polish paczki.

tlusty-czwartek.jpg

Do you make these? Because that's a big pile of yum.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,435Member Member Posts: 7,435Member Member
    @mtaratoot absolutely not. I cannot be trusted making stuff like this. These are simple to make, but calories......
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,041Member Member Posts: 2,041Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    @mtaratoot absolutely not. I cannot be trusted making stuff like this. These are simple to make, but calories......

ferb1u1ckt1v.jpeg

LOL you and me both... this is my attempt at Tres Leches 😂
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,639Member Member Posts: 226,639Member Member
    Lietchi wrote: »

4ffrqbo8kbso.jpg

Yummy.. 🤤
  • Cora0477Cora0477 Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    I would eat an entire wheel of brie.
  • kimny72kimny72 Posts: 14,281Member Member Posts: 14,281Member Member
    Cora0477 wrote: »

My SIL made baked brie with cranberry relish on Thursday, it was criminally good!
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Cora0477 wrote: »

My SIL made baked brie with cranberry relish on Thursday, it was criminally good!

A signature at my family's Christmas Eve dinner is baked brie with pomegranate, honey and toasted pistachios
  • Cora0477Cora0477 Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    We had apple and sage sausage stuffing with brie and it was delicious. I love it with walnuts, figs and honey. And wine. I haven’t had it with cranberries, but I can imagine that would be excellent.
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I made something similar last holiday...it was yummy
    ge2j47oci6yw.png

Also I love a wheel baked with walnuts/pistachios/figs drizzle with honey...quality crackers and lots of good wine...heaven

excuse me while I go deep into a Google image search of baked cheeses....
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,864Member Member Posts: 1,864Member Member
    I saw it in a friend's diary and am now craving a peanut butter cup from Theo's. I went to a few chocolate stores this summer and they had the best peanut butter cups.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,639Member Member Posts: 4,639Member Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I saw it in a friend's diary and am now craving a peanut butter cup from Theo's. I went to a few chocolate stores this summer and they had the best peanut butter cups.

rb53oqggomjw.png
    Are they better than reeses? They do look amazing.
    edited December 1
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,639Member Member Posts: 4,639Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I made something similar last holiday...it was yummy
    ge2j47oci6yw.png

Also I love a wheel baked with walnuts/pistachios/figs drizzle with honey...quality crackers and lots of good wine...heaven

Want this right now omg.