If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    my eyes can not 'unsee' those cookies that @Noreenmarie1234 posted...I want them all...

9ri3aiau2yyz.jpg
    jhxi1n4od45h.jpg
    ukeqcrg6ge8j.jpg
    r6b18iyab0a2.jpg
    nq41vv6l4h6l.jpg

@PAPYRUS3

This is what I envision heaven to be like...I'm quite sure this is what you get to have every day when one is no longer living on this planet...

Are any of these yours?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    jbhjc36a8trl.jpg
    wcekludj98ng.jpg
    0x6neo8g5wtz.jpg

OK, first you got me with those peppermints, now cheesy pizza. You would be a deadly person to go out to eat with or walk by places that had desserts, my diet would be out the window! Not that I'm not my own worst enemy, I wonder why I get cravings and I'm watching The Great American Baking Show right now, it's cake and bread week!
  • groomerofdogz
    groomerofdogz Posts: 8 Member
    Pizza!!!! Any kind, but I recently tried Toppers and for a chain pizza, it was the bomb! 👌💥
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    qcwsqq446b99.jpg

Where do you find this recipe???

https://bakerbynature.com/creamy-milk-chocolate-peanut-butter-pie/

HERE ^^^

I think it's a REALLY good thing I don't bake.

Funny. I have the opposite problem. I LOVE to bake but don't typically eat what I bake.

Well, if you (or anyone else) needs a taste tester..... :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    qcwsqq446b99.jpg

Where do you find this recipe???

https://bakerbynature.com/creamy-milk-chocolate-peanut-butter-pie/

HERE ^^^

I think it's a REALLY good thing I don't bake.

Funny. I have the opposite problem. I LOVE to bake but don't typically eat what I bake.

Well, if you (or anyone else) needs a taste tester..... :)

I would totally take you up on that... trying a new recipe today!
  • pancakerunner
    edited December 2019
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    my eyes can not 'unsee' those cookies that @Noreenmarie1234 posted...I want them all...

9ri3aiau2yyz.jpg
    jhxi1n4od45h.jpg
    ukeqcrg6ge8j.jpg
    r6b18iyab0a2.jpg
    nq41vv6l4h6l.jpg

@PAPYRUS3

This is what I envision heaven to be like...I'm quite sure this is what you get to have every day when one is no longer living on this planet...

Are any of these yours?

This would be a serious test for me.

Same... the fudge and PB blossom cookies... and sugar cookies...
  • pancakerunner
    Pizza!!!! Any kind, but I recently tried Toppers and for a chain pizza, it was the bomb! 👌💥

Papa Murphy's > Papa John's > Pizza Hut > Domino's... that's my preference
  • pancakerunner
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    jbhjc36a8trl.jpg
    wcekludj98ng.jpg
    0x6neo8g5wtz.jpg

OK, first you got me with those peppermints, now cheesy pizza. You would be a deadly person to go out to eat with or walk by places that had desserts, my diet would be out the window! Not that I'm not my own worst enemy, I wonder why I get cravings and I'm watching The Great American Baking Show right now, it's cake and bread week!

Haha! I'm flattered
  • firestarinfini
    firestarinfini Posts: 13 Member
    A medium rare steak.
  • pancakerunner
    edited December 2019
    A medium rare steak.

bw288cacdmps.jpg

yes... with a baked potato please!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    Major cravings today! I went to Trader Joe's and it's currently peppermint chocolate heaven! Peppermint JoeJoe's, peppermint chocolate mints, peppermint chocolate pretzels! And all kinds of chocolate gifts and I only got them for other people! Had a salesperson help me find my frozen chicken cutlets and he told me how I had to try melting havarti slices with chunks of sourdough bread and stick my innocent low cal chicken cutlet in the middle. I changed the subject and said how I used to get triple ginger cookies and eat on the way home and he said how good it is to crush them over vanilla bean ice cream. I wiped the drool off my chin, told him he was bad for my health, and ran! Only peppermint thing I got was almond milk creamer! Stopped at Starbucks for a gift and instead of getting a peppermint frappuccino or toasted white chocolate mocha I got a plain cold brew and put my 30 calorie creamer in it. So if it didn't have calories? A white chocolate mocha with peppermint chocolate cookies and candy!
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    My neighbor’s brain with a side of fava beans. Wait... are we suspending the legal laws in this hypothetical as well? If not, then my answer is a Chocolate cookie.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    allother94 wrote: »
    My neighbor’s brain with a side of fava beans. Wait... are we suspending the legal laws in this hypothetical as well? If not, then my answer is a Chocolate cookie.

Is the law what's stopping you?
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,125 Member
    Some friends call Trader Joe's "Snack Emporium." I shop there most weeks. I am often amused how many TJ items end up on most of the raft trips I go on.