If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• poolplayer67
    poolplayer67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    I can always go for a huge plate of nachos:
    d9va2tnfak3s.jpg

OMFG LOL Those nachos look amazing Mmmmmmm
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    A Baked Alaska from Delmonico's!

3gvkbp6bykhb.jpg

Wow that's so pretty!!!! I'm sad most of these things I have never tried.. like baked Alaska and crepes (my husband laughed when I thought it was pronounced "creepies") One day!!!

Note: that's not whipped cream. That's perfectly peaked meringue with rum (to be able to flambe it).
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Someone just refreshed the office candy cart. There are Swiss cake rolls, another one of my junk food favorites when they are reasonably fresh. They technically last a very long time, but it makes a difference if you get them at a high volume store where they don't spend much time on the shelf.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    5vv6iiomvwbw.jpeg

The almond one bottom right and the fudge ripple on the same row. yeah, i used to take more than my share when donuts were in the break room. I'm that guy; or I was.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I think somebody posted this before, deep fried Reuben balls. They are similar to a Reuben sandwich but bite size served with a spicy Thousand Island dressing.
    jb7idooojd1d.jpg
  • hippiesaur
    hippiesaur Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    43.jpg
    IMG_2581_2-770x513.jpg
    %C3%89des-Mack%C3%B3-lead-696x464.jpg
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Nothing - is this thread safe for people that are foodaholics?

You may have to talk to your Food-ANON sponsor to see if it is safe for you to view.

***This thread is rife with temptations and images of deliciousness. Viewing may cause consumption. Side effects of this may be full belly, happy soul, and sometimes indigestion. Some may experience itchy watery eyes. If this happens put the Nutella down, take your fingers out of your eyes, and contact your health care provider. Drowsiness may also occur. Use caution when operating heavy machinery and consuming with alcohol.

This made me laugh. And after the blowback, I feel it needs quoted and bolded.

Haha! Thanks. I felt it was appropriate to provide a disclaimer. :tongue:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Bought these babies over the weekend and as soon as my husband gets back into town, we will be enjoying them.
    pimgxr96qtvj.jpg
    svasqqfjq1nf.jpeg
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I've been craving these for the past few days:
    xrzoy6hearkd.png

Not just a handful, the whole box.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Bought these babies over the weekend and as soon as my husband gets back into town, we will be enjoying them.
    pimgxr96qtvj.jpg
    svasqqfjq1nf.jpeg

Yum!
  • Ruatine
    Options
    I :heart: the Archer Farms pints, especially the Maple Caramel Bourbon Pecan.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Oddly enough, I've been craving these for the past few days:
    xrzoy6hearkd.png

Not just a handful, the whole box.

The white cheddar. I can kill a whole box of those, easy.

I am a firm believer in moderation, but I had to stop buying the white cheddar Cheez-Its. It was like I would go into a trance and when I regained consciousness the box was empty and I was covered in cheese powder. No control.

I can moderate the original flavor but still eat more than I can really fit, so they are a rare treat. Especially good with a soda. :tongue:
  • Ruatine
    Options
    Yep, the white cheddar are especially dangerous. I don't do those anymore either. Way too much temptation. I tend to go overboard with the original too but usually don't smash the whole box in a sitting (even if I'd like to).
  • Ruatine
    Options
    Also, this just popped into my head:
    fzjtti4jfn36.png

I haven't had it for quite a while, but I love angel food cake with macerated strawberries and whipped cream. I think I might need to make that this week.