If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    My favourite summertime treat. The calories are just not worth it though.8hujpkqatoia.jpg

Ha...you took me back to my ten year old self...this would be the 'go to' that I loved when the family went to DQ

I grew up in an area that never had any fast food places so it's my early adulthood memories LOL My husband is a big ice cream fanatic and he tries to get me to go at least 2 or 3 times a week. This year I've just kept the freezer stocked with ice cream he'll eat and I won't. It has saved me calories and money!

yes...2-3 x's/week would be crazy for the diet...good idea about the 'house' ice cream (not sure I would be able to control myself though lol!)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I've heard amazing things about this, but I can't find it...

k7i5dcbqyhwd.jpg

I'm kind of shocked that you haven't seen it, since it's already made its way all the way over here to Saudi Arabia! I was VERY tempted......
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Today? I want to eat all the food.

And preferably a tripple serving of it.

But I guess I'd already be happy with a couple of after eights (boxes... I mean :tongue: )

f0jbuvkbxlzx.png

These are AMAZING frozen. I can eat a whole box out of the freezer when I get my hands on them!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    o man..... Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!eadnek0rkn6u.jpg

Holy crap. This is a thing? If this was a cake instead with the peanut butter being a tad bit thinner in ratio to chocolate cake and chocolate chunks spread throughout.. I think I'll faint after a bite.

I'm showing this to my baker friend. I want this in my life.

I've made something fairly similar. It's an Oreo crumb crust, then a peanut butter filling made with peanut butter/cream cheese/whipped cream/powdered sugar, then chocolate ganache on top. I went the extra mile and put more whipped cream on top and then sprinkled it with chocolate flakes. It's VERY good!

taqeaa5t123d.jpg

u5suyjoz6q5c.jpg

Omg I need this. This looks like a gigantic reeses cup topped with whipped cream but better.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    0l43h5qa5aqh.jpg

I can't wait for cold weather food!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    0l43h5qa5aqh.jpg

I did beef stew in the crock pot Monday. Mmmm! (Speaking of, there are leftovers and I didn't grab them for lunch. *kitten*)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    0l43h5qa5aqh.jpg

I did beef stew in the crock pot Monday. Mmmm! (Speaking of, there are leftovers and I didn't grab them for lunch. *kitten*)

I have leftover jambalaya :smiley:
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    0l43h5qa5aqh.jpg

I have leftover jambalaya :smiley:

Hey, me too! :smiley:

I'm making chili on Friday for someone's birthday, and I can't decide what recipe to use.... That may be the start of all my cold-weather cooking though. I find that once I start with the soups, stews, and chilis it's hard for me to stop, because I love them so much.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My favourite summertime treat. The calories are just not worth it though.8hujpkqatoia.jpg

I worked at DQ in high school and my boss let us eat whatever we wanted while on break. I took FULL ADVANTAGE of that! Hot fudge mint Oreo Blizzard (my own creation). BLMPC (bacon, lettuce, mayo, pickle, and cheese on Texas Toast). Peanut Buster Parfait with extra peanuts and extra hot fudge. Needless to say, I gained 15 lbs. while working there for 5 months. :grimace: Honestly though, it was THE BEST first job!

I worked at a DQ-like local shop and did the same thing! Chocolate malts with Oreos added... Oh, man!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    turtle or raspberry cheesecake
    mint brownie frozen custard sundae with cheese curds and bacon cheesburger
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    An entire tray of Rice Krispie Treats.

YASSS!!!