If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ruatine wrote: »
    uza7ki746gnc.png

These are a staple in my house. My husband eats these for snacks - usually only half the package.... he's so much better at moderating his food intake than I am. :disappointed:

They used to have a 100 calorie version I can't find anymore. Same with the Swiss Cake Rolls.

OMG! I used to love those swiss rolls! I would peel the chocolate off and eat that first. Then I would unroll a little bit of it and eat the unrolled portion. Unroll a little more and eat the unrolled portion. Repeat until gone. I wonder if they are still tasty or if I would still eat them that way. :blush:
    a978470d86ee9a45e55adcbc64ebf540.jpg

I still eat those; they have them out at work sometimes. I will have just one from the package of 2. One is 170 calories which I can fit but sometimes I am a little disappointed with the trade off as I eat a Swiss Cake Roll pretty quickly. They are good, but even though they technically last a very long time, freshness matters.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen salted caramel blizzard.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Today? I want to eat all the food.

And preferably a tripple serving of it.

But I guess I'd already be happy with a couple of after eights (boxes... I mean :tongue: )

f0jbuvkbxlzx.png

These are AMAZING frozen. I can eat a whole box out of the freezer when I get my hands on them!

Frozen????? I need to go out, buy some and freeze them! That sounds like a sliver thin piece of heaven! :smiley:
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Alcoholic whipped cream in a can!

5rv0g2olokw6.jpg
  • nataliecg926
    nataliecg926 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    x06za08nxpeh.jpg
    Pulled pork poutine 😍
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    d6wl3e2y3hbo.png

Taco Bell!! How I miss it so much LOL
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Alcoholic whipped cream in a can!

5rv0g2olokw6.jpg

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    d6wl3e2y3hbo.png

Taco Bell!! How I miss it so much LOL

It's actually one of the highest rated fast food places for nutrition and calories. That's because you can get everything ala carte and individual items are actual single portions. I get a couple of chicken soft tacos fresco style@ 140 calories apiece.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    uza7ki746gnc.png

I cannot have those in the house. Sooooo good!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry now!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I'll be working this in tonight:

uf6eo0x6tedy.png

I was up at 5:45 to make it this morning. It's in the crockpot now developing those yummy flavors. It is, by far, the best chili recipe I've tried so far. So. Good.

I love chili. Usually it's not too high calorie either. Unless of course it's covered in cheese, and tortilla chips and/or crackers... Or garlic bread... Or Garlic Naan (cuz why not?) *Drool*

It's a little warm outside IMO to have it just yet. No worries, We'll have first snow in a few weeks I'm sure...
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Well, I calculated this one to be 511 calories per serving (just the chili, no toppings). Other people are going to be eating it, so I didn't try to make it less calorific. There's 1/3 cup oil in it, and I used 80/20 beef instead of a leaner mix. Plus there's three cans of beans in it. This is all assuming I get 12 servings out of a crockpot that is mostly full.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    I had one of the best donuts I have ever had today. Glazed, iced and Boston cream filled. I was surprised to find it was filled because it was a "standard" ring shaped donut with a hole in the middle. I started by being good and only cut a quarter donut and when I realized how good it was I decided it would be worth having to make up for it later.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I'm not sure what I want, but I know it's definitely not anything I have at work in the freezer for lunch, and I can't leave today :confused: