If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    8rq3c4kwd9qx.jpeg

Just give me cans of icing. I'll be happy.

Cream cheese for me, please.

Yes, but only real. Chocolate cream cheese is the best. But not from a can.

I don't even care.

My digestive system does :grimace: We're talking Haribo sugar-free gummy bears here.

From what, do you know?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    8rq3c4kwd9qx.jpeg

Cream cheese for me, please.

Yes, but only real. Chocolate cream cheese is the best. But not from a can.

I don't even care.

My digestive system does :grimace: We're talking Haribo sugar-free gummy bears here.

From what, do you know?

My guess would be the vegetable shortening, since I don't typically eat that or things made with it (not out of principal, it's just not an ingredient we use except in the occasional pastry dough). Or maybe the mix of that and massive quantities of sugar :ohwell:
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    sn914d1gu0rp.jpg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    i2iuls9efm3e.jpg

These are so dangerous. I won pack of 30 in a contest and ate them all within a month. *hides*

A month isn't bad! I'm afraid to think of how quickly I would have destroyed 30 of those. :#
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    i2iuls9efm3e.jpg
    These are so dangerous. I won pack of 30 in a contest and ate them all within a month. *hides*
    You did well, Noreen. I would eat them all in two days. HAHA! :

Ha! Exactly!!
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Every single chips that are currently 2 meters away from me, leftover from last week work party. I want to eay them all!!
    At least they are not my favorite flavor, I would of given up lol
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    uza7ki746gnc.png

These are a staple in my house. My husband eats these for snacks - usually only half the package.... he's so much better at moderating his food intake than I am. :disappointed:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    uza7ki746gnc.png

These are a staple in my house. My husband eats these for snacks - usually only half the package.... he's so much better at moderating his food intake than I am. :disappointed:

They used to have a 100 calorie version I can't find anymore. Same with the Swiss Cake Rolls.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    uza7ki746gnc.png

They used to have a 100 calorie version I can't find anymore. Same with the Swiss Cake Rolls.

I need to find this 100 calorie version! I ate these all the time when I was pregnant (which contributed to gaining 50+ lbs).
  • Ruatine
    uijv4cw96t45.png
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    uza7ki746gnc.png

OMG when I was a kid I used to eat these one layer at a time. It would take me awhile to dissect and eat a single bar!
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    There are several boxes of Thin Mints in my pantry my wife bought before my T2D diagnosis/scare.

Before I started watching what I ate, I could eat a half box without much thinking.

That and a quart of milk....

Now, my BG would be through the roof.

I can still have bacon...
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    uza7ki746gnc.png

OMG when I was a kid I used to eat these one layer at a time. It would take me awhile to dissect and eat a single bar!

I still eat these this way! Chocolate/no peanut butter layer first, single peanut butter layer second, chocolate/peanut butter layer last. In order of least favorite to favorite. I'm a "save the best for last" kind of eater.
  • Ruatine
    The chocolate Swiss rolls were my favorite when I was a kid. I used to eat them the same way you did too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    8rq3c4kwd9qx.jpeg

W4408.jpg

There you go!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    i2iuls9efm3e.jpg

A month isn't bad! I'm afraid to think of how quickly I would have destroyed 30 of those. :#

Those bars are awesome!
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    If I didn't have calories or my carb limit I would eat the strawberry parfait that I got my wife the other day. It looks so damn good.