If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hah, that's how I'm feeling about my lunch too. I think I've found my limit on eating the same thing for lunch every day. Yesterday was a bit of a struggle to make myself eat it, and I already know by the way I'm feeling right now that I won't be eating it again. I guess three days of the same meal is my limit.

At least we have a canteen at work stocked with salads and sandwiches. I can usually find something there that isn't too bad. If it had no calories, I would totally go for the peanut butter & jelly with granola though.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I changed my mind. TGIFriday's Jack Daniel's chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries and more JD's sauce to dip them in. That deliciousness is about 1600 calories. I used to have that regularly with a Long Island Iced tea...or two. :o

q5bkma3l5ayu.jpg
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I don't want what I brought for lunch either. I want this.

rqre1wlizi2f.jpg

That looks SO GOOD!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »

rqre1wlizi2f.jpg

That looks SO GOOD!!!

The cup has Dr Pepper, I am sure. ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    @bioklutz @ruatine You two have way more patience than I do eating the swiss cake rolls. They pretty much were just shoved into my mouth, one right after the other.

I don't think they sell the 100 calories swiss cake rolls (or nutty butters) anymore but they have a knock off of the rolls at Dollar Tree. They weren't bad....just small. :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »
    8rq3c4kwd9qx.jpeg

Just give me cans of icing. I'll be happy.

W4408.jpg

There you go!

Woo (the good kind of woo)! Now we just need cream cheese frosting and we can make pretty little pictures and diabetes it up. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    x06za08nxpeh.jpg
    Pulled pork poutine 😍

That looks amazing!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

rqre1wlizi2f.jpg

That looks SO GOOD!!!

:heart:
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member

rqre1wlizi2f.jpg

That looks SO GOOD!!!

:heart:

or maybe it's diet coke :D
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    yeah I am part of the crowd that wants to eat all this amazing food- THEN order a diet coke with it-LOL
  • glassyo
    debtay123 wrote: »
    yeah I am part of the crowd that wants to eat all this amazing food- THEN order a diet coke with it-LOL

People always joke about that but I've always liked the taste of diet drinks better than their fully loaded counterparts. Except for Orange Crush. That had to be non diet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    glassyo wrote: »

People always joke about that but I've always liked the taste of diet drinks better than their fully loaded counterparts. Except for Orange Crush. That had to be non diet.

People find it gross that I prefer Diet Mountain Dew over the regular, but to me it tastes sweeter.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    No_Bake_Funfetti_Cheesecake8.jpg
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    uqdmeuke3kxs.png
    This. The Tall Texan from pitmaster BBQ in The Woodlands Texas. Heaven on a bun, but damn, the calories!
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited September 2018

I usually have water, green tea (when having Asian) or black coffee when I am eating out. It's one thing when people are regularly going over and using diet drinks like some magic elixir that will cancel out other food, but IMO it's good to still exercise some restraint in the rest of what you consume when you allow yourself a nice treat. OTOH, if the burger, fries and shake are all components of the treat then enjoy the shake.