If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

German chocolate cake is one of my favorites and no one in my house likes coconut so I never get it. :bawling: That looks SO GOOD!!!
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Oh my god, that was terrifying. Over an hour without access to the forum when I'm at work? I just stared at my desk desperately trying to think of something to do other than work. There are only so many stories on yahoo news and fb I can read. This is what I need now:

qvvpagc4vwmi.jpg

Same. I was reading murderpedia.org, though. You can have all the wine, but I need these brownies.

Same here - I'll eat the brownies and skip the wine.
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

German chocolate cake is one of my favorites and no one in my house likes coconut so I never get it. :bawling: That looks SO GOOD!!!

Publix and Whole Foods tend to have some really good cake slices. Whole Foods is pricey though.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

Have you ever had German chocolate rum cake? Just as yummy and lands you on your *kitten*.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

I was inspired because my husband is making me one for my birthday. I :heart: coconut. And chocolate.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

Publix and Whole Foods tend to have some really good cake slices. Whole Foods is pricey though.

There isn't a Publix anywhere close to me, if there was, I would have gallons of their sweet tea in my fridge. However, we do have a Whole Foods. I may need to make a trip there REALLY SOON! Thanks!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

Have you ever had German chocolate rum cake? Just as yummy and lands you on your *kitten*.

I haven't, but I love rum and German chocolate, so I may need to try that. Thanks!
  • CarvedTones
    Options
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

There isn't a Publix anywhere close to me, if there was, I would have gallons of their sweet tea in my fridge. However, we do have a Whole Foods. I may need to make a trip there REALLY SOON! Thanks!

Whole Foods bakery presents a paradox - it's a shame the prices are so high, but it's a good thing the prices are so high.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I want to mix P'Nuttles and peanut butter M&Ms into a huge bowl and eat them until I'm sick.

ifn03i40soz2.jpeg
    (Not quite, but close.)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    What the kitten are P'Nuttles?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

Toffee covered peanuts! Salty-sweet deliciousness in a bag!
  • pinuplove
    Options

Well now I need these!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Well now I need these!

Yes. Yes, you do.
  • CarvedTones
    Options

Now I want them over ice cream with chocolate syrup.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

I had to google these when I saw your first post as well....but YUM I need to buy, they aren't that expensive on amazon lol! Also why is someone flagging every one of your posts about them?!
  • pinuplove
    Options

I had to google these when I saw your first post.... YUM! Also why is someone flagging every one of your posts about them?!

Someone is flagging all of her posts, period. Apparently she's special to them.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

I had to google these when I saw your first post.... YUM! Also why is someone flagging every one of your posts about them?!

Someone is flagging all of her posts, period. Apparently she's special to them.

I guess if you're going to get banned, why not go out in a blaze of glory and a sad waste of time :neutral:

Speaking of blazing, I haven't had a giant plate of blazing hot wings in 4EVA!

64gosw1411ob.jpg
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

Whole Foods bakery presents a paradox - it's a shame the prices are so high, but it's a good thing the prices are so high.

I LOVE their triple chocolate cookies!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

That sounds amazing!!! I love toffee and peanuts. Where can I get these? I've never even heard of them!

P.S.
    Why did that get flagged? :confused:
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options

That sounds amazing!!! I love toffee and peanuts. Where can I get these? I've never even heard of them!

P.S.
    Why did that get flagged? :confused:

@quiksylver296 picked up a forum stalker. :wink:

Those things look dangerous @quiksylver296!