If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• brittkd14
    brittkd14 Posts: 22 Member
    Lol I just walked out of the dojo... not the thread to scroll. Ravenous.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    I’m not even a huge fan of sprinkles but these look delicious.. vegan birthday cake cinnamon rolls
    rmjzw455d2h9.jpeg
    3dbkcrgf6lre.jpeg

And flaky pigs in a blanket made with polish sausage. I’ve never even had polish sausage but it looks so good.
    ef7ga6v90jeh.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^I'm definitely in the wrong business...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I could eat an entire bowl of streusel topping
  • brittkd14
    brittkd14 Posts: 22 Member
    General Tso’s chicken... and egg rolls. 🤤
  • GazelleLady
    GazelleLady Posts: 131 Member
    i4a52ni36zfo.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    edited October 2020
    hbm6oybxetv5.png

I'm even wanting the marshmallow...probably cause it's burnt😍
  • pancakerunner
    brittkd14 wrote: »
    General Tso’s chicken... and egg rolls. 🤤

Now I want warm cream cheese wontons
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,989 Member
    Banana wontons from Stir Crazy. I’m usually not a huge fan of bananas, but these are excellent. With caramel and vanilla ice cream. r8lbi6je5359.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    ldnlylau6oo3.png
  • pancakerunner
    6rwyffixq5kd.png
  • pancakerunner
    an endless buffet of mussels and shellfish :)

khodc1et1kcr.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited October 2020
    I know this sounds gross, but I really want a bologna sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and plain Lays chips (maybe with the option to dip in French Onion lol). Then a brownie sundae for dessert. Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Good god, I'm hungry lol.
  • pancakerunner
    I know this sounds gross, but I really want a bologna sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and plain Lays chips (maybe with the option to dip in French Onion lol). Then a brownie sundae for dessert. Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Good god, I'm hungry lol.

I want a sloppy joe on a white hamburger bun with plain ruffles lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

I want a sloppy joe on a white hamburger bun with plain ruffles lol

Oooh, I haven’t had a sloppy joe in decades. I want mine with pickles!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,770 Member
    edited October 2020

Omgosh I ate bologna the same exact way as a kid ! Go ahead and add cheese and butter😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    Butterfinger (old formula though) cheesecake hfeeipsdwwpk.jpeg

Oooo now I want doritos and french onion dip! THE BEST! This was part of our go to snacks for sleepovers as a kid. Doritos and dip and lays salt n vinegar.
    bnnrzmlxecpy.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'm generally not a big cheesecake fan....but that one sure would tempt me!😋 (I'd actually just want all the Butterfinger 'stuff' that's on it...lol!)
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'm generally not a big cheesecake fan....but that one sure would tempt me!😋 (I'd actually just want all the Butterfinger 'stuff' that's on it...lol!)

I am a big cheesecake fan and that looks amazing!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member

Oooo now I want doritos and french onion dip! THE BEST! This was part of our go to snacks for sleepovers as a kid. Doritos and dip and lays salt n vinegar.
    bnnrzmlxecpy.png

I love salt and vinegar chips! They're so underrated. Btw, did anyone ever try nacho cheese Doritos on a cream cheesed bagel? Thank me later lol.
  • pancakerunner

bnnrzmlxecpy.png

I love salt and vinegar chips! They're so underrated. Btw, did anyone ever try nacho cheese Doritos on a cream cheesed bagel? Thank me later lol.

Doritos + cream cheese - the bagel :)
  • VegjoyP
    z6f05vqz3n5j.jpg
    hygq19hvv95b.png

Kaboca squash cake and pancakes
  • pancakerunner
    An entire bag of jumbo beef jerky eaten on christmas morning while opening presents :)
  • pancakerunner
    a bucket of KFC coleslaw lol
  • pancakerunner
    83g4rtu65uqy.png