Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,886 Member Member Posts: 1,886 Member
    Banana wontons from Stir Crazy. I’m usually not a huge fan of bananas, but these are excellent. With caramel and vanilla ice cream. r8lbi6je5359.jpeg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,693 Member Member Posts: 4,693 Member
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,693 Member Member Posts: 4,693 Member
    an endless buffet of mussels and shellfish :)

khodc1et1kcr.png
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 719 Member Member Posts: 719 Member
    I know this sounds gross, but I really want a bologna sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and plain Lays chips (maybe with the option to dip in French Onion lol). Then a brownie sundae for dessert. Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Good god, I'm hungry lol.
    edited October 17
    I know this sounds gross, but I really want a bologna sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and plain Lays chips (maybe with the option to dip in French Onion lol). Then a brownie sundae for dessert. Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Good god, I'm hungry lol.

I want a sloppy joe on a white hamburger bun with plain ruffles lol
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member Posts: 27,176 Member Member Posts: 27,176 Member

I want a sloppy joe on a white hamburger bun with plain ruffles lol

Oooh, I haven’t had a sloppy joe in decades. I want mine with pickles!
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,142 Member Member Posts: 1,142 Member

Omgosh I ate bologna the same exact way as a kid ! Go ahead and add cheese and butter😂
    edited October 18
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,813 Member Member Posts: 5,813 Member
    Butterfinger (old formula though) cheesecake hfeeipsdwwpk.jpeg

Oooo now I want doritos and french onion dip! THE BEST! This was part of our go to snacks for sleepovers as a kid. Doritos and dip and lays salt n vinegar.
    bnnrzmlxecpy.png
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,896 Member Member Posts: 7,896 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'm generally not a big cheesecake fan....but that one sure would tempt me!😋 (I'd actually just want all the Butterfinger 'stuff' that's on it...lol!)
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'm generally not a big cheesecake fan....but that one sure would tempt me!😋 (I'd actually just want all the Butterfinger 'stuff' that's on it...lol!)

I am a big cheesecake fan and that looks amazing!
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 719 Member Member Posts: 719 Member

Oooo now I want doritos and french onion dip! THE BEST! This was part of our go to snacks for sleepovers as a kid. Doritos and dip and lays salt n vinegar.
    bnnrzmlxecpy.png

I love salt and vinegar chips! They're so underrated. Btw, did anyone ever try nacho cheese Doritos on a cream cheesed bagel? Thank me later lol.

bnnrzmlxecpy.png

I love salt and vinegar chips! They're so underrated. Btw, did anyone ever try nacho cheese Doritos on a cream cheesed bagel? Thank me later lol.

Doritos + cream cheese - the bagel :)
    z6f05vqz3n5j.jpg
    hygq19hvv95b.png

Kaboca squash cake and pancakes
    An entire bag of jumbo beef jerky eaten on christmas morning while opening presents :)
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 280 Member Member Posts: 280 Member
    The entire batch of carnitas I made over the weekend. Stupid silly make no sense portion control and calories garbage dont wanna talk about it...........
    a bucket of KFC coleslaw lol
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member Posts: 27,176 Member Member Posts: 27,176 Member
    Apple cider donuts...in my opinion, the ONLY donuts that are worth the calories. 4ap4w6wxfkim.jpeg

I had my first one of those a year ago today, in Chicago. It was amazing! Definitely the best doughnut ever and I need another one.