If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    enmezrijd59x.png
    calzone from Old Chicago. one of my favorite restaurants lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    6h3ffmp3wxm7.jpg

Pizza hut stuffed crust. The cheese in the crust has such a distinct and familiar flavor and texture imo

Ugh, I can't afford to get the melty cheese craving again...and INSIDE bready goodness?!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    6h3ffmp3wxm7.jpg

Pizza hut stuffed crust. The cheese in the crust has such a distinct and familiar flavor and texture imo

I love stuffed crust but I'm so picky about it. It has to be still molten, when it starts to cool and harden, the texture is a little weird for me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    6h3ffmp3wxm7.jpg

I love stuffed crust but I'm so picky about it. It has to be still molten, when it starts to cool and harden, the texture is a little weird for me.

Exactly! I don't even order it, because if it's cooled, YUK!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    6h3ffmp3wxm7.jpg

Ugh, I can't afford to get the melty cheese craving again...and INSIDE bready goodness?!

When I was younger I would be very deliberate when eating stuffed crust and eat the breading before the cheesy inside lol
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    3t7qqedeaa5u.png

Everytime I run across your profile pic on here, I crave these pancakes. I want this whole stack of pancakes with pecan syrup and a pile of whipped butter.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    breefoshee wrote: »
    3t7qqedeaa5u.png

Everytime I run across your profile pic on here, I crave these pancakes. I want this whole stack of pancakes with pecan syrup and a pile of whipped butter.

I'm blushing :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    2eejr7y89db4.jpg
    ugh
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    6h3ffmp3wxm7.jpg

Exactly! I don't even order it, because if it's cooled, YUK!

It's almost like they use string cheese in the crust, or it's like it doesn't have enough %fat content to maintain a good texture.
  • glassyo
    Options
    2eejr7y89db4.jpg
    ugh

OK, this one looks really good to me. :)
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    enmezrijd59x.png

omg I love their pepperoni rolls! I used to go there all the time in college.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I just ate 2 clementines and a whole cucumber for my dinner. I'm dying for pizza here. :) That calzone looks mighty tasty.
  • glassyo
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I just ate 2 clementines and a whole cucumber for my dinner. I'm dying for pizza here. :) That calzone looks mighty tasty.

LOL I was just about to say you do NOT know how to play this game! :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Haha Oh I know how to play this game. I come here and drool over everybody's posts. Dang pancakeruuner and vegjoy, and everybody else. :blush: Now I'm craving donuts. And hey, it *is* breakfast time.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    enmezrijd59x.png

omg I love their pepperoni rolls! I used to go there all the time in college.

Old chicago has the BEST artichoke dip!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options

Haha Oh I know how to play this game. I come here and drool over everybody's posts. Dang pancakeruuner and vegjoy, and everybody else. :blush: Now I'm craving donuts. And hey, it *is* breakfast time.

gmwk7d10fv17.jpg
    rcx8xe07x8dr.jpg
    1p6vsqoierst.jpg
    jbnfig03f6e2.jpg
    sta000mlsasl.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    s'more cheesecake

s70v3nqf9wpt.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    dcwjn3pwiymd.jpg
    Still haven’t tried these but want to. Might be a Good thing I don’t live near a Krispy Kreme.
    s'more cheesecake

s70v3nqf9wpt.jpg

Oh my gosh YES . THE WHOLE thing please.