If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is reminding me of the icebox logs my aunt always used to make. Chocolate wafers with mint whipped cream and vanilla wafers with banana whipped cream. I have to try my hand at one soon. She always complained that they were labor intensive, but she might have just been looking for sympathy :tongue:. My heart would literally skip a beat when I saw them in the fridge. I'm not sure if they are all that calorie dense, but the amount I would want to eat certainly would be a splurge! Hers were way more cookie to whipped cream than this picture though, and she used really thin wafers...

sdr3qr9jro8t.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I'm always on ice cream!
  • pe4sandra2
    pe4sandra2 Posts: 39 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    nje6n22i8cvj.jpg
    chicken chimichanga

The word "chimichanga" always makes me giggle. But, eating a chimichanga is serious business.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    The chimichanga pictured is from a website where it is baked instead of deep fried, they claim it is only 350 calories.
    http://www.kitchme.com/recipes/oven-fried-chicken-chimichangas
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    nje6n22i8cvj.jpg
    chicken chimichanga

I have never heard of chicken chimichanga before but have to admit that it looks divine!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    nje6n22i8cvj.jpg
    chicken chimichanga

I have never heard of chicken chimichanga before but have to admit that it looks divine!

Basically seasoned meat and/or veggie and/or rice & beans stuffed into a flour tortillas. Wrap it up tightly then deep fry. Make sure to then drench it in guacamole & salsa and cojita cheese (my personal preference)
  • quiksylver296
    edited September 2018
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    nje6n22i8cvj.jpg
    chicken chimichanga

WHAT?!? Where do you live??? This does not compute.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited September 2018
    I am having this for dinner tonight, but not in the portions I'd prefer!

jh490fchag5c.jpg

I had vegetarian spaghetti (crumbles instead of beef) with spinach noodles and garlic/butter ciabatta bread last night. My portion might have been that big. Going to spend some serious time at the gym this afternoon.
  • quiksylver296
    40fti3izvhoa.jpg
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Fried cheese curds with ranch.
    uaqq4s3ae6py.jpg